Pearson 35 site????

Sep 25, 2008
Macgregor & Island Packet VENTURE 25 & IP-38 NORTH EAST, MD
Anyone know whats up with the website "pearson35.com" ? It hasn't been updated in quite awhile. The moderator, Harris, had been very active on the site in the past. Hope all is well and he is just too busy sailing his beautiful boat.

May 18, 2016
Pearson 35 Gulfport Mississippi
New guy here...was wondering the same. Know of any manuals or drawings for our model? Am about to embark on gutting the engine systems and converting to an all electric drive system, but have some questions.

Sep 25, 2008
Macgregor & Island Packet VENTURE 25 & IP-38 NORTH EAST, MD
Harris had all that good stuff on his site. I would like to know what happened to him and the site. I've worked on almost every inch of my boat and might be able to answer your questions, so shoot. BTW, the electric drive sounds interesting. How big a battery bank you considering?

May 18, 2016
Pearson 35 Gulfport Mississippi
Somewhere between 1170 and 1900ah. System runs on 48v, so I plan to upside a bit to piggyback the house needs too. Still considering alternative charge sources - system does when under sail - but heavier charges need a generator (they recommend a little Honda 2000i) or panels + wind generator. I'll be in touch.