P31-2 Sails and gear for sale

ddoles

Aug 25, 2010
Pearson 31-2 Jersey City, NJ
My 1990 P31-2 was a casualty of Sandy. The boat is gone but I have a number of items, untouched by the storm, to sell. Available are: North main and 150% genoa (both excellent condition) spinnaker pole, reaching strut, Delta anchor and chain, Fortess anchor. If interested, let's talk.

Jul 21, 2011
Marshall Sandpiper Brick, NJ
31-2

My 1990 P31-2 was a casualty of Sandy. The boat is gone but I have a number of items, untouched by the storm, to sell. Available are: North main and 150% genoa (both excellent condition) spinnaker pole, reaching strut, Delta anchor and chain, Fortess anchor. If interested, let's talk.
I am in Brick NJ and had some Sandy damage also. Looking for parts too. 732-nine four eight-1469 fourports@mac.com

thanks,
Mike...

Jul 19, 2013
Pearson 31-2 Boston
Sorry to hear about your boat. I am a new owner, I would be interested in the sails, also any chance you have or can get the bow railing, mine is a little beat.

Jul 26, 2013
PEARSON PEARSON 34 NOW WILL BE AT RUPANCO LAKE - OSORNO - CHILE
Sorry to hear about your boat. I am new here and I would be interested in the sails, I have a Pearson 34.

ddoles

Aug 25, 2010
Pearson 31-2 Jersey City, NJ
Thanks everyone for the interest. To update, I have sold the sails. Regarding other possibility of stripped and salvaged parts, unfortunately none available. The boat was declared a "constructive total loss". Which means the insurance has the boat and will try to sell it. All I had was some spares. I have a couple of anchors available, a delta and a fortress and a spinaker pole.

Jul 26, 2013
PEARSON PEARSON 34 NOW WILL BE AT RUPANCO LAKE - OSORNO - CHILE
Best regards

Thank you very much for your response.
Regards.

Mar 20, 2012
Cal 34-III, MacGregor 25 Salem, Oregon
this seems more like a post that should be in the gear for sale area of the classified ads page....

Oct 8, 2012
Pearson 32 Toledo Beach Marina
Spinnaker pole

Do you still have the spinnaker pole? 734 two two 3 46four3