• Mobile App For Android Now Online!

Download it here. The app is searchable in the Google Play Store under Sailboat Owners.

Sorry iPhone/iPad users, we are still waiting on Apple. :(

Click the X in the upper right corner to make this go away

New music sysyem

May 3, 2008
Catalina 310 Catawba Island
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I'll investigate further and do something come April/May when the ice is gone.

Sep 20, 2006
Hunter 33 Georgian Bay, Ontario, Canada
I use a micro SD card in my phone and have saved all my music to that. I'm amazed that I have a gazzillion MB of music on that small chip that is 100 times the music than the briefcase I used to carry around with all my cassetes in the car .....

I have a USB stereo, Sony from Crutchfiled, and connect via the phone. I can control music and volume anywhere on the boat. Also have a Bluetooth speaker that I use while sitting at the bow or when we go to shore. Just make sure you get one that floats ( ask me why this is a good suggestion :what: ) This saves streaming data or connection issues on the phone.

Sep 20, 2006
o_O why?

-Will (Dragonfly)
Because the first one I had was sitting just above the v-berth hatch on deck and slid/bounced down the bow across the deck and splash before I could react or jump in..... +/- $ 100 down the drain ...... :cuss:

So the newest one I made sure was waterproof and floated.

Apr 5, 2017
Catalina 310 Huntington, NY
I still have the original JBL MR-15 stereo that came with the boat in 2002. All works well. The only issue I have is that the manual has been misplaced and I can't figure out how to operate the fader function to balancve the volumes between the speakers inside the cabin and the ones outside under the seats. Does anyone happen to have a copy of the manual or can you tell me how to operate the fader function.

Sep 20, 2006
I still have the original JBL MR-15 stereo that came with the boat in 2002. All works well. The only issue I have is that the manual has been misplaced and I can't figure out how to operate the fader function to balancve the volumes between the speakers inside the cabin and the ones outside under the seats. Does anyone happen to have a copy of the manual or can you tell me how to operate the fader function.
Found the MR-17, should be similar?