New Forums: Questions, Suggestions, Comments

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
That is common practice within the industry. You can deny but will probably not be allow to access the site. It depends on how the page is coded whether to allow access or not. I have not tested whether I can access SBO by not accepting cookies. Again, SBO is safe and if you desire you may clear the cookies when you exit the site. It may affect you login when you come back. Go ahead and give it a try. No harm will be done to your account.

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
You can access SBO without cookies and be logged in as a member too.
You can decide if and what kind of cookies you allow SBO to use.

Most cookies are for helping the owners improve this "free to use" site.
Jim...

PS: I remove the cookies from all sites, every Friday.:pimp:

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
Yep, I just tried it and it let me in. So if you want to deny cookies then there shouldn't be a major issue. However, if for some reason you have problems I would recommend allowing cookies.

Aug 1, 2011
Catalina 270 255 Wabamun. Welcome to the marina
Is it just me or has everybody gone sailing? It seems like the traffic is way down.

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
It's down just a bit this week, probably due to some states having ragers at the pub.

Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 7.13.11 PM.png
Users (orange line)

Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 7.12.47 PM.png
Posts (blue line)
Threads (orange line)

Aug 1, 2011
Catalina 270 255 Wabamun. Welcome to the marina
Well. Having just returned from social isolation and a software testing vacuum, I just realized that on the iPhone, you cant post a mug of beer. Whet the schmengy!

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
Huh. Better get @Kermit and the gang to do some serious thread hijakkin’.
Hijack? No way. I’m enjoying our new camper too much to spend time with hijacking threads. By the way, can anyone help me with fixing a seal on my wardrobe slideout? It’s on the street side of the trailer. (That’s port in sailboat terms.) I was able to put it back but now it’s coming out again. Any suggestions?

Jan 5, 2017
Beneteau First 38 Lyall Harbour Saturna Island
Hijack? No way. I’m enjoying our new camper too much to spend time with hijacking threads. By the way, can anyone help me with fixing a seal on my wardrobe slideout? It’s on the street side of the trailer. (That’s port in sailboat terms.) I was able to put it back but now it’s coming out again. Any suggestions?
Give it a couple of herring and put it back in the water. Why would you want seals in your camper anyway?

May 28, 2020
Boston Whaler Typoon 5.2 Typoon 5.2 Dunedin. Florida
I am trying to find rigging instructions and or videos on the Boston Whaler Typhoon 1978 vintage ? Please to help ( bernwah39@ Gmail. Com) TY