Mini 12 meter America’s cup replica single person sailboat

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Yes it will. Looks like a fleet of them in Victoria BC

Jan 3, 2020
Mini 12 meter 12 meter mini Hervey Bay
A little warmer than normal I hear, I hope you aren't near any fires. It's all over the news here.
Yes , most of the east coast is burning. Sometime twice in a few months. No rain for up to 5 or 6 years depending where you are. It is very bad out west. Luckily I live on the coast near Fraser Island. Very little rain but no fires. Where are you.

DArcy

Feb 11, 2017
Islander Freeport 36 Ottawa
I'm I Canada, we have been hearing about the fires. It sounds really bad in some areas. I had no idea it had that long without rain. I was in your area about 30 years ago. New years in Brisbane, meandered up the coast, sailing out of Airlie Beach for a while then up to Cairns. It is a beautiful coast line.

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
I would love to play with one of these, but not in a race situation. Too many boats means too many bumps. I used to (fun) race SunFish boats. It was fun to tip them over especially on a hot day. LOL

Jan 3, 2020
Mini 12 meter 12 meter mini Hervey Bay
I'm I Canada, we have been hearing about the fires. It sounds really bad in some areas. I had no idea it had that long without rain. I was in your area about 30 years ago. New years in Brisbane, meandered up the coast, sailing out of Airlie Beach for a while then up to Cairns. It is a beautiful coast line.
We are about 3 hrs nth of Brisbane. No smog or traffic jams. Cairns & Airlie are also top spots around the Barrier reef.
I will talk to the chap selling his mini 12 over the next 2 days.

Jan 24, 2017
Hunter 34 Toms River Nj
Bigphill,
good luck, I can say from experience that if you do acquire this min 12 meter sail boat, you will not regret it. Mine is so much fun to sail, it absolutely awesome. In some ways its more exhilarating then sailing my Hunter 34.

Nov 26, 2012
Hunter 34 Berkeley
Used to be able to rent those on Town Lake in Austin back in the 80’s. Lots of fun.

Jan 24, 2017
Hunter 34 Toms River Nj
New Port RI. In the mid 1980's they had about a dozen or so of these min 12 meter boats that you could rent by the hour for about $30 bucks. My father and I rented them for a few hours of match racing and had a blast. Every time I get out on the water with mine now really brings back great memories.