Mast Stolen

acordb

Aug 6, 2013
Ensenada 20 Huntington Lake Ca .
I'm looking for a mast for my Ensenada 20 !!!!! The original was stolen & probably cut up for scrap aluminum !!!!!!! Was Told Balboa 20 ' would maybe Work ????? Looking for replacement mast ! Any leads would be greatly appreciated !!!! Thank You !!!!!

Aug 2, 2005
Pearson 33-2 & Typhoon 18 Seneca Lake
Your loss is a sad comment on someone's financial desperation and also their honesty. An unfortunate situation in many ways.

Have you looked through the listings on ebay? Several sellers seem to have a variety of masts and rigging to sell. Perhaps a person or site will be parting out a usable replacement, but I do not know any specific places to suggest. Knowing the original dimentions and perhaps the original manufacturer will be a logical start to your search.

Best wishes.

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
And check Craig list. Maybe someone near you will be listing an Ensenada 20' mast in the near future...:eek:

You might be able to get the sheriff's office to help you pick it up.:dance:

Feb 20, 2011
Island Packet 35 Tucson, AZ/San Carlos, MX
And check Craig list. Maybe someone near you will be listing an Ensenada 20' mast in the near future...:eek:

You might be able to get the sheriff's office to help you pick it up.:dance:
Those'd be some pretty stupid criminals, IME.

It just might work out that way, though!

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
Those'd be some pretty stupid criminals, IME.

It just might work out that way, though!
When I was in college, I had my book bag stolen. My checkbook was in the bag... along with my calculus books and notes etc... anyway I also worked for pizza place and about a week later a guy tried to buy a pizza with one of my checks.

It was a glorious day! It was about 3 weeks before graduation, this guy was a senior and in the end he got 7 counts of felony forgery... oh... did I mention he was an accounting major. SWEET JUSTICE!!!!

4 YEARS OF COLLEGE FLUSHED:D

Feb 20, 2011
Island Packet 35 Tucson, AZ/San Carlos, MX
Good bit of retribution at the pizza joint and the jewellery caper.

No accounting for some accountants! I wonder if he went on to other ignoble pursuits, like maybe Arthur Anderson!

Apr 2, 2014
Hunter 29.5 Long Beach, MS
I'm looking for a mast for my Ensenada 20 !!!!! The original was stolen & probably cut up for scrap aluminum !!!!!!! Was Told Balboa 20 ' would maybe Work ????? Looking for replacement mast ! Any leads would be greatly appreciated !!!! Thank You !!!!!
Just saw you post. That sucks!! I have a mast for a 28' Oday but I do not know if it will fit. It has been painted but never been back on a boat. I live in Northeast Louisiana so I do not know if it would be feasible to ship to you even if it fits. One of my earlier boats was a 26' Balboa. they are great boats.