• Mobile App For Android Now Online!

Download it here. The app is searchable in the Google Play Store under Sailboat Owners.

Sorry iPhone/iPad users, we are still waiting on Apple. :(

Click the X in the upper right corner to make this go away

Mast Stolen

acordb

Aug 6, 2013
Ensenada 20 Huntington Lake Ca .
I'm looking for a mast for my Ensenada 20 !!!!! The original was stolen & probably cut up for scrap aluminum !!!!!!! Was Told Balboa 20 ' would maybe Work ????? Looking for replacement mast ! Any leads would be greatly appreciated !!!! Thank You !!!!!

Aug 2, 2005
Celebrity Class 19 Penn Yan, NY (Seneca Lake SP)
Your loss is a sad comment on someone's financial desperation and also their honesty. An unfortunate situation in many ways.

Have you looked through the listings on ebay? Several sellers seem to have a variety of masts and rigging to sell. Perhaps a person or site will be parting out a usable replacement, but I do not know any specific places to suggest. Knowing the original dimentions and perhaps the original manufacturer will be a logical start to your search.

Best wishes.

Jan 19, 2010
Hunter 26 Charleston
And check Craig list. Maybe someone near you will be listing an Ensenada 20' mast in the near future...:eek:

You might be able to get the sheriff's office to help you pick it up.:dance:

Feb 20, 2011
Island Packet 35 Tucson, AZ/San Carlos, MX
And check Craig list. Maybe someone near you will be listing an Ensenada 20' mast in the near future...:eek:

You might be able to get the sheriff's office to help you pick it up.:dance:
Those'd be some pretty stupid criminals, IME.

It just might work out that way, though!

Jan 19, 2010
Hunter 26 Charleston
Those'd be some pretty stupid criminals, IME.

It just might work out that way, though!
When I was in college, I had my book bag stolen. My checkbook was in the bag... along with my calculus books and notes etc... anyway I also worked for pizza place and about a week later a guy tried to buy a pizza with one of my checks.

It was a glorious day! It was about 3 weeks before graduation, this guy was a senior and in the end he got 7 counts of felony forgery... oh... did I mention he was an accounting major. SWEET JUSTICE!!!!

4 YEARS OF COLLEGE FLUSHED:D

Feb 20, 2011
Island Packet 35 Tucson, AZ/San Carlos, MX
Good bit of retribution at the pizza joint and the jewellery caper.

No accounting for some accountants! I wonder if he went on to other ignoble pursuits, like maybe Arthur Anderson!

Apr 2, 2014
Hunter 29.5 Long Beach, MS
I'm looking for a mast for my Ensenada 20 !!!!! The original was stolen & probably cut up for scrap aluminum !!!!!!! Was Told Balboa 20 ' would maybe Work ????? Looking for replacement mast ! Any leads would be greatly appreciated !!!! Thank You !!!!!
Just saw you post. That sucks!! I have a mast for a 28' Oday but I do not know if it will fit. It has been painted but never been back on a boat. I live in Northeast Louisiana so I do not know if it would be feasible to ship to you even if it fits. One of my earlier boats was a 26' Balboa. they are great boats.