mast lights

Jun 1, 2009
Hunter 49 toronto
It depends on the bulb that matches the fixture you have on your mast.
Your boat is a 2011 Hunter 39. I suspect you are not the original purchaser of the boat. It is possible that the previous owner/s may have changed out the fixture over the past 11+ years. Not being a gambling man, I'd encourage you check out the brand of the fixture then match the bulb to the fixture. Saves buying multiple bulbs in hopes of feeling lucky...
If you’re ever looking for a great supplier with good pricing, Marine beam are the guys!
Excellent service, friendly people
I also changed my foredeck bulb to the new led equivalent. The old bulb was like standing under a half burned out lamp post in a bad part of town.
Btw, Aqua signal, (the folks who made these fixtures) have exited the pleasure craft lighting business. Just like that. Poof! Took their bags & left. They make very good money in their large yacht & commercial lighting, so dealing with cheap sailors didn’t sit well with the powers that be.
The new led bulb is amazingly bright. Plus, I have Lumitec spreader lights as well. So, I can totally night-blind myself very easily. The Lumitec are dual Color dimmable, which does make it more sensible

Sep 11, 2011
Hunter 41AC Bayfield WI, Lake Superior
The deck light on the mast is a simple PAR 36 Bulb. There are tons of after market LED on amazon and other sites. I replaced mine 10 years ago with a $25 18w LED tractor bulb. Works great and I use it alot for anchoring.

May 27, 2004
Hunter 30_74-83 Ponce Inlet FL
Some aftermarket LED bulbs, especially those mounted near radio antennas or other electronics, can cause interference. Marine Beam seams to have found the way of avoiding the problem.

Mar 27, 2021
Hunter 306 Lake Pepin
Some aftermarket LED bulbs, especially those mounted near radio antennas or other electronics, can cause interference. Marine Beam seams to have found the way of avoiding the problem.
I bought a box of 10 chinese G4 LEDs on amazon for the price of 1 Marine Beam. They advertised themselves as "FCC certificated." Yeah, probably not. My radio reception went out as soon as I turned the light on. :confused: Caveat emptor!