Looking for - Origo 3000

Jun 14, 2019
Catalina 30 TRBSFK Edgewater
Hi All,

My Cat30 has an old pressurized alcohol stove that is past its due date.

I unfortunately do not presently have the funds to install propane onboard and therefore looking for a non-pressurized alcohol stove.
Any one have or know where I can find an Origo 3000.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
You might find one on e-bay or you might buy a butane or electric camping stove. A lot of threads on the latter subject have been posted on this site and on cruisers forum.

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
You might find one at a consignment shop like Blue Pelican Marine in Alameda, California. I am always amazed what discontinued part I can find there.

Nov 22, 2011
Ericson 26-2 San Pedro, CA
You might find one at a consignment shop like Blue Pelican Marine in Alameda, California. I am always amazed what discontinued part I can find there.
Especially now that denatured alcohol has been outlawed for sale in California!

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
If that's Edgewater/Annapolis, the last time I was at Bacons, they had a couple in the back room.

Apr 8, 2011
Hunter 40 Deale, MD
If that's Edgewater/Annapolis, the last time I was at Bacons, they had a couple in the back room.
Ditto - saw several, alcohol stoves/stove+oven combos in there 2 weeks ago. No idea of the mechanical shape of them, but they're pretty simple devices.

Nov 22, 2011
Ericson 26-2 San Pedro, CA
Since they recently banned the sale of denatured alcohol in California I'd expect to see quite a few of these stoves on eBay from California sellers showing up at some point.

Apr 22, 2011
Hunter 27 Pecan Grove, Oriental, NC
I have the one that came off of my H27 in my basement. Replaced it with an induction cooktop. PM me if you are interested and I can send you photos.