Looking for a 260 WB

Feb 20, 2016
Catalina 22 Palm Harbor
2000-2005 WB Center Board, 9.9 Outboard, Wheel with Outboard linkage
Giving up on Catalina, my preference only because I know little about the Hunter 260 and owned a Catalina 25 some years back
Any help locating such a boat to be located in Palm Harbor , FL would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
What is a WB Center Boat and 260 WB? If you looking for a Hunter 260, below are a couple for sale in Florida:

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2016
Catalina 22 Palm Harbor
This Boat is the Concrete Ballast Hunter 260 that after seeking out advise from many of you, the verdict was in..............Run Like Hell. If you read the broker's comments( POP Yachts), there is a warning regarding the original ballast design had been encumbered by the fact that the previous or possibly the current owner had substituted concrete for water inside the boats ballast area that was designed for water.

Tedd

Jul 25, 2013
TES 246 Versus near Vancouver, BC
Run Like Hell.
You bet! I recently noticed that this boat is listed again, this time with the note that, "This seller has only had her under sail once." No doubt.

The only thing of any value I can possibly see doing with this boat now is to strip it for sellable parts and then put it on display somewhere as a warning to others.