Led replacement?

Sep 11, 2019
Hunter 49 2 San Diego,Ca
On these lights is there an led replacement?
Or I’m guessing they are fairly low power any idea of a part# for replacement as is?
Thanks in advance
Scotty SailorA937C990-BE57-477A-8203-215F4D83B6E0.jpeg

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
Hi Scotty. That is one odd fixture bulb. Never seen an LED replacement. Can you remove the bulb and if so does it have a number stamped somewhere on it? Depending upon the type of bulb plug/socket might determine whether such an LED replacement exits. It would help if you could post a picture of the bulb plug end or fixture socket.

Sep 11, 2019
Hunter 49 2 San Diego,Ca
Hi Scotty. That is one odd fixture bulb. Never seen an LED replacement. Can you remove the bulb and if so does it have a number stamped somewhere on it? Depending upon the type of bulb plug/socket might determine whether such an LED replacement exits. It would help if you could post a picture of the bulb plug end or fixture socket.
Terry, I can’t get the bulb out and scared to break it. I disassembled but not much identification as far as bulb goes. It works for now so maybe leave it for now.

Sep 11, 2019
Hunter 49 2 San Diego,Ca
Thank George did you rewire the whole thing or is there a drop-in replacement any part numbers?

Dec 15, 2019
Hunter 49 San Diego
I bought a bulb from West Marine, bought a bag of M16 sockets from Amazon, and then pulled out the old bulb and circuit board, leaving only the plastic housing. Then I ran some new wire through the fixture and connected the wires to the tails on the new M16 socket. You have the option of reusing the lens. If you choose not to, just put the bezel piece back on and you're done. I have a couple more to replace. I’ll take some pictures and post them as a tutorial.

Dec 15, 2019
Hunter 49 San Diego
I used a plastic nut from a plumbing fixture to take up space behind the bulb. I had some extra from a previous project. Anything that pushes the bulb up to the lens will work.