John & Les’s Epic Adventure

May 20, 2016
Catalina 36 MK1 94 Everett, WA
its official plane, car and housing has been procured!!

@jssailem and @LeslieTroyer are headed for the Annapolis Boat Show Leaving 10/4 Returning 10/9.

I think I speak for both of us when I say it would be great to meet up at a Bar near by. Meeting fellow SBO Members is always educational. If we could fanangle a ride on their boat even better

If someone knowledgeable of the venue could post suggestions here and use this thread to arrange a meetup that would be cool

Les

dLj

Mar 23, 2017
Belliure 41 Sailing back to the Chesapeake
Guys, unless something comes up, I should be at the show, at least one of those days. There are numerous places that are good to eat nearby. Let me look into my schedule and see what day I'll be there and we can talk where and when to meet up. That would be awesome!

dj

Ward H

Nov 7, 2011
Catalina 30 Mk II Barnegat, NJ
I'll be following this thread. Was thinking about driving down to the show, more the reason now.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Now if I can just get a black suit, white shirt, black tie and hat.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
I thought they see me as a “Man in Black”. Or a G-man. Don’t they were blank suits and white shirts?

Jul 13, 2010
Precision 23 Perry Hall,Baltimore County
I remember 4-5 years ago Phil and Bly came to the show, some of us met up at Boatyard bar and grill for lunch on a rainy day, very cool meeting them...

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
I'm so jealous.
:waycool:
Just don't p¿$$ off any Illinois Nazis on your way there. :cool:

-Will (Dragonfly)

Last edited: