dmax

Jul 29, 2018
O'Day 35 Buzzards Bay
Friendship

Friendship Between Women:
A woman didn't come home one night. The next day
she told her husband that she had slept over at a
girlfriend's house. The man called his wife's 10 best
friends. None of them knew anything about it.

Friendship Between Men:
A man didn't come home one night. The next day
he told his wife that he had slept over at a buddy's
house. The woman called her husband's 10 best
friends. Eight of them confirmed that he had slept
over, and two claimed that he was still there.

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
Friendship

Friendship Between Women:
A woman didn't come home one night. The next day
she told her husband that she had slept over at a
girlfriend's house. The man called his wife's 10 best
friends. None of them knew anything about it.

Friendship Between Men:
A man didn't come home one night. The next day
he told his wife that he had slept over at a buddy's
house. The woman called her husband's 10 best
friends. Eight of them confirmed that he had slept
over, and two claimed that he was still there.
So true... so true...This is a true story that happened in my house about 11 years ago. Names have been changed to protect the guilty.

My son got busted regarding where he and his buddies had been the night before. My wife confiscated his cell phone and called one of his buddies

My Wife: "John where did you and Mike go last night?"
John: "Where did Mike say we went?":facepalm:

WayneH

Jan 22, 2008
Tartan 37 287 Pensacola, FL
A construction friend of mine tells me he once told his daughter's date, "I've got 30 acres and a backhoe. Treat her right." That sounds as effective as cleaning your shotgun before the date.

My youngest daughter's fiance asked me for her hand in marriage. That was so cool. I told him I'd say no but my daughter would come in here and beat me until I agreed and I'm allergic to pain.

Oct 26, 2010
Hunter 40.5 Beaufort, SC
When I lived out in the sticks in Tennessee I used to leave a 20ga pump shotgun in the corner by the door to shoot Copperheads that would occasionally wander into the yard. No words were ever spoken asking why it was there but you should have seen the look on the faces of my daughters dates when they came to pick her up. Actually never dawned on me the implications of that but it seemed to be effective. I killed quite a few (Copperheads, not dates) :biggrin: It helped that her friends thought I worked for the CIA.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
One afternoon a young man arrived on a motorcycle to pick up my 17 yr old daughter. I was sitting in the sun on the front step sharpening a machete I needed to clear some brush. He came up to say hello. I said “Helmet?” And proceed to pull the blade across the wet stone. He turned around went to his bike and returned with her helmet. My daughter came out the front door and said “Dad!” “What time?” She said “midnight “ I said “10:30” and drew the blade across the stone while looking at the boy. He said “Sir, I’ll have her back by 10:30”. My daughter was giving me evil looks.

I heard the bike pull up to the driveway at 10:25. It was a one date experience.