Its funny Friday!

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
I just saw a West Coast power boat magzine that Lexus is making a yacht. Looks like a Lexus, too, with quality throughout.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Hasn't everyone?

How about stoop delivery of milk in glass bottles or potato chips in a large tin can? Doctors with a house-call bag? Watching the dot disappear from the TV screen because you weren't done watching, but the station shut down for the evening? Crank handles on car windows? Roller skates with keys?, sissy bars on bicycles. Safety pins for cloth diapers, boy I hated those. Always afraid my mother was going to stick me. Remember when coffee tables were tall enough to pull yourself upright on and you had to stand on your toes to see what your mother was doing on the dining table? Oh wait, that has nothing to do with being old, quite the opposite. Remember this?

-Will (Dragonfly)

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
... Crank handles on car windows? ...
-Will (Dragonfly)
WAIT A MINUTE! I have crank windows on my 2012 Silverado... I had to ask for them and the lot attendant looked confused but... you can still get them.

I remember him asking me why I would want that and I replied "because they don't stop working in the down position during a rain storm".

:thumbup: