Its funny Friday!

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Greg. I like them too. Bet you could have them made on Shutterfly.

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
Another one I saw and liked said “ I might seem like I’m paying attention but in my head I’m sailing”.

that would be funny if it weren’t true:biggrin:

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
Pandemic humor -
"Nations Nerds Wake Up in Utopia Where Everyone Stays Inside, Sports are Canceled, Social Interaction Forbidden"

Dr. D

Nov 3, 2018
Beneteau Oceanis 35.1 Herrington Harbour North
Well, I think it is funny....

[Deleted amusing link. If you would like to judge yourself, search "coronavirus government juice media"]

Last edited:

DaveJ

Apr 2, 2013
Catalina 310 Niagara-on-the-Lake
The English are feeling the pinch in relation to the recent virus threat and have therefore raised their threat level from 'Miffed' to 'Peeved'. Soon, though, the level may be raised again to 'Irritated' or even 'A Bit Cross'.
The English have not been 'A Bit Cross' since the blitz in 1940 when the tea supplies nearly ran out.
The virus has been re-categorized from 'Tiresome' to 'A Bloody Nuisance'. The last time the British issued a 'Bloody Nuisance' warning level was in 1588 when threatened by the Spanish Armada.
The Scots have raised their threat level from 'Pissed Off' to 'Let's Get The Bastards'. They don't have any other levels.
This is the reason the Scots have been used on the front line of the British army for the last 300 years.

dj

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
Are you asking if you're confused? This is just a guess, mind you, but...

Yes!

No?

Maybe!?!?

I don't know :facepalm:

-Will (Dragonfly)
I’m confused by the SBO police bot. What is inappropriate about a sailing coffee mug. Seems we have posted a lot of things that dance on the line harder than a cute coffee mug.

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
I’m confused by the SBO police bot. What is inappropriate about a sailing coffee mug. Seems we have posted a lot of things that dance on the line harder than a cute coffee mug.
was it the mug or the video? I thought it was the video.