Its funny Friday!

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
I'll bet sailing your boat after eating bacon you've just cooked on your boat makes sailing even better!
I'd be happy to help test that hypothesis.

-Will (Dragonfly)

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
I used to love a Bacon sandwich on toast with generous butter. The bacon had to be done under crispy -chewy was best. NFF or vegetables. Unfortunately my acid reflux (Duh) brought an end to that. But OMG what a treat.

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
My wife is partial to a BELT. Bacon, egg, lettuce & Tomato. In any of these you need a good tomato - something increasingly hard to find.

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
Bacon being eaten after cooking it on my boat is definitely even better tasting than done on land.... jus' sayin'

dj
Yeah right... like... everything tastes amazing after a day of sailing. Don't get me started on pizza... or bratwurst .... or scotch...:yikes:

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
shemella, andrew= shemandr. Mail services already were using the contraction so I just stuck with it when user names came around. In my former profession I can use Dr. before my name. Although I would prefer the moniker captain, which I am not.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Ah
I thought it was a doctor also... specializing in gender reassignment but... wasnt going to say anything:biggrin:
The truth is, I assumed the moniker referred to a wife and husband team of doctors, but then, I'm just old enough to think along more traditional lines.

It's good to know you, Andrew.

-Will (Dragonfly)