Its funny Friday!

Aug 1, 2011
Catalina 270 255 Wabamun. Welcome to the marina
you guys r on krak. I will -always- have more hair than that.
The trailer boys lifestyle might be interesting though.....

Aug 1, 2011
Catalina 270 255 Wabamun. Welcome to the marina
And, where do i get some of those grape lights? That would certainly impress the neighbours.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
What's particularly funny about that is that my brother once showed me a video on youtube of an alien interview that was supposedly from 1962. His argument that it was real was that the technology to fake the video didn't exist in 1962.
But, you didn't see the video until 2017. In 1962, it wouldn't have even been a video and we certainly have the technology to fake a video from 1962 in 2017 or so.

I'm not a Cynic an much as a Skeptic. It's not that I need proof that aliens exist, I just need proof that the proof exists.

-Will (Dragonfly)

WayneH

Jan 22, 2008
Tartan 37 287 Pensacola, FL
My personal theory: Aliens exist. Planet Earth is an off-limits nature preserve until the dominant species attains sentience. And if all the aliens have to go by is television programming..........

Jim26m

Apr 3, 2019
Macgregor 26M Mobile AL
Talk about modern tech. I've never seen a "selfie" before where the I-phone was in the picture.
Actually, see them all the time. Stand in front of a mirror and take the pic. Voila... selfie with camera in shot.;) Surely Lincoln had a mirror if he could afford a cell phone...:banghead:

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
All but the scale is true for me, but then, except for the one about the phone, I've always had trouble remembering what I was doing or where I put things.

When you're a teenager and you forget where you put your car keys, you're just disorganized, when you're past middle aged, you're having a senior moment"

-Will (Dragonfly)