I would like to purchase a Catalina 270.

Jul 2, 2010
Catalina 350 Sandusky, OH
If you have one you would like to sell or know someone who would like to sell I would be very interested. They are very hard to find and can’t seem to find one that isn’t under contract.

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
You will not get anyone offering to sell a boat on this forum without getting permanently banned. There is a For Sale section to SBO here. Otherwise, you can search on the links posted above.

Nov 8, 2010
Beneteau First 36.7 & 260 Minneapolis MN & Bayfield WI
You will not get anyone offering to sell a boat on this forum without getting permanently banned. There is a For Sale section to SBO here. Otherwise, you can search on the links posted above.
That’s not what he asked. Certainly there’s nothing wrong with him asking if anyone on the board has one or knows one that’s available, correct??

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
That’s not what he asked. Certainly there’s nothing wrong with him asking if anyone on the board has one or knows one that’s available, correct??
It was a very friendly reminder to not post "for sale" items in the forums, just in case someone new gets the ichin' to do so.

Aug 1, 2011
Catalina 270 255 Wabamun. Welcome to the marina
We don't post for sale items in the forums. However, if somebody waved a large bank draft under my nose (larger by an order of magnitude than the boat is worth) I would appease Brian and Phil with lunch and beg forgiveness. ha ha.

• Ha