I guess I’ve been living under a rock...

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
...My comment of "decent rack" was all I could contribute. Was not well received.
I’ll never understand why women don’t appreciate our comments. Especially when they’re meant as compliments.

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
Don't forget, Jennifer Appel was an actress also. So it will run in the family.

Aug 22, 2017
Hunter 26.5 West Palm Beach
... My comment of "decent rack" was all I could contribute. Was not well received.
Not well received? Did they disagree? Did they think that she was lacking in that department?

Aug 22, 2017
Hunter 26.5 West Palm Beach
Don't forget, Jennifer Appel was an actress also. So it will run in the family.
That reminds me of the last time I was in Los Angeles... I was sitting at a table in a restaurant & noticed that my spoon was dirty. I raised my hand, faced the woman across the room in the apron & said "Oh Actress". She looked my way immediately. There was no hesitation.

Jun 2, 2004
Hunter 23.5 Fort Walton Yacht Club, Florida
Since I started this thread I’ll tell y’all that we watched the ceremony. Having photographed about a million weddings here on this side of the pond I was curious to see how they do things on that side. Other than the silly accents it could have been right here in South Carolina. Honestly I enjoyed that part of the broadcast. The NBC commentary was rediculous, though. Those women are idiots!

Just those women?