Hello to the community

Jan 4, 2006
Hunter 310 West Vancouver, B.C.
Very nice indeed. I like the pinstriping but please don't get into streaming flames coming from the bow. A little too 60ish.

• Ha
Feb 16, 2023
Hunter 27 cherubini 832 Lake Travis
Very nice indeed. I like the pinstriping but please don't get into streaming flames coming from the bow. A little too 60ish.
20230605_000044.jpg
Yeah Ralph no flames. I think she's coming along pretty nicely though. I'm enjoying seeing the things that have been in my head materialize. It's been a ton of work though. I don't know if I'd want to undertake this sort of a project again. Especially at my age. And I remember the 60s also.

Jan 4, 2006
Hunter 310 West Vancouver, B.C.
In a land project of this size, you'd be finished in a weekend. On a boat, you'd be lucky to be finished in a year.

It's taken me two days to re-mount my Jabsco accumulator in a cabinet under the head sink. A 15 minute job to do the same if it were in a household kitchen setting.

Feb 16, 2023
In a land project of this size, you'd be finished in a weekend. On a boat, you'd be lucky to be finished in a year.

It's taken me two days to re-mount my Jabsco accumulator in a cabinet under the head sink. A 15 minute job to do the same if it were in a household kitchen setting.
Yeah absolutely!

Feb 16, 2023
Yes so remember this post you told me it was going to take a year well I started last August. So it's been a year. You wonder why I'm kind of amped up about changing out and reconfiguring the motor and drive system is because I've had multiple issues with it over the last year and it is the major thing that has gotten me off schedule and why I'm not complete. A few days ago I stripped the port side above the water line, got a few coats of paint on her and today I did the stripes. They are not complete as yet I will have some color changing effects on them and then of course I have to wet sand and a few coats of clear and of course the addition of my multi-fazed special blend of ghost and color changing pearls. I just pulled off the mask little bit ago and I'll take a picture so we can see something but tomorrow I'll take some better ones. I'm also adding a picture of my transom I pinstriped around my graphics as you'll see.

Attachments