Hello fellow ComPac sailors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2009
ComPac 23/3 Lake Dillon
I have just joined this forum and hope that it might eventually take off...the absence of the CYOA website is diasppointing and the Yahoo site is too crowded most of the time. Maybe we can get some dialogue started here. When I have a little more time I will post some pics of sailing here in Galveston Bay and might be able to attract more ComPac-ers along this part of the Gulf coast.

Fair winds

mg

Nov 9, 2008
Com-Pac Yacht Com-Pac 16 Colorado
Would love to see the pics of sailiing in Galvestion Bay. Weather is starting to break up here in Colorado, want to be back on the water with the wife and the com-pac 16.

cajun

Feb 29, 2004
Com-Pac 23 Port Orange, FL
Hey there mg...I'm still checkin' in here every now and then. You do know that the CYOA site is back right? If you go to the old website, there's a note at the top with a link to the new forum. Otherwise, you can just click here: http://cpyoa.geekworkshosting.com/forum/index.php

Yeah, I'd like to see some sailing pics too! :dance: Nothing too good though, or you'll force me to break out some Florida coastal pics of my own ;)

FYI..I also have a couple Keys sailing pics up my sleeve and I ain't afraid to break them out!! :evil:

Cajun: good to see you still checking here, there and the other sites!

Nov 9, 2008
Com-Pac Yacht Com-Pac 16 Colorado
Thanks, lot's of great sailboater here. I like the different views. This is a very large information site with many blue water sailor, hey what do I know about blue water sailing. I only sail small duck ponds.

don/dlg/cajun

Status
Not open for further replies.