Happy birthday to the HeadMistress!

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
[QUOTE="Peggie Hall HeadMistress,...(...and I want to know how kermit found out!)
It was on the History Channel.[/QUOTE]
Jeepers. And I thought *my* goose was cooked! I'd rather be me right now than you.

Sep 15, 2009
S2 9.2a Fairhope Al
i have it from a very reliable source that this is anniversary of her 39th birthday........

Dec 2, 1997
- - LIttle Rock
That song does bring back some memories! :clap:

(And Ron...I WILL get you for that one. Don't know when, don't know where yet...but if there were ever a need to always keep a proper lookout when you're not underway on the boat, now is the time to start!) :pimp:

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
[QUOTE="Peggie Hall HeadMistress, ...(And Ron...I WILL get you for that one. Don't know when, don't know where yet...but if there were ever a need to always keep a proper lookout when you're not underway on the boat, now is the time to start!) :pimp:[/QUOTE]

Well, let me know when you are coming to Annapolis for the boat show and if you choose to get even with bodily contact,
so be it. :dancing::pray: :clap:

Last edited:

EV21

Apr 29, 2016
Macgregor 21 Venture Delaware ...
Happy Birthday Peggy! Only saw the thread just now but should be easy to remember to wish you well in a more timely manner next year as you share the date with my wife. On a similarly joyful note, the day before yours, we celebrated the 100th of a special friend of ours who's blessedly sharp as a tack, still lives on her own and does volunteer work with her church. Her eyesight and hearing are not what they used to be but heart and mind can give some folks half her age a run for the money.