Happy Birthday, Princess Peggie!!!

• Thread starter LaDonna Bubak - CatalinaOwners.com
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LaDonna Bubak - CatalinaOwners.com

I saw "elsewhere" that you're the big SIX-UH-OH today! Hope it's grand!! LaDonna

V

Vic Willman

Me too!

Me too, hugs & kisses - my birthday was in June, same year...

P

Peggie Hall/Head Mistress

Thanks for the good wishes!

I have now lived long enough to know that the following is true: All reports are in. Life is now officially unfair. It is easier to get older than it is to get wiser. The first rule of holes: If you are in one, stop digging. It was all so different before everything changed. Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant. Nostalgia isn't what it used to be. I wish the buck stopped here. I could use a few... It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end. It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere. The only time the world beats a path to your door is when you're in the bathroom. Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die. It's not hard to meet expenses ... they're everywhere. The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.

J

John J 310 #23

Birthday

Peggy, I wish you many more. As my 90+ grandmother said, "you either get older or you get dead. And so far no one has come back from the dead to tell me it's any better". So on behalf of the many readers of your postings, thanks for getting older. Your help to all of us is invaluable (the PH II was a great recomendation)

B

Bill

Peggie..............

There's a saying I've heard amongst kids that means; you're cool, you've got it goin on, you're awsome.........so please take this in the spirit that's intended, Happy Birthday Peggie....."you're the sh_t!"

E

Ed Schenck

All this good advice. . . .

from an old person!? Mine was in March, pretty good year 1942. Thanks for all the help these past four years with Ladylove. Oh, and my First Mate's 60th was September 11. We now have to differentiate, there is 9/11 and there is Sept. 11. One more bumper sticker: "Where the hell is Easy Street?"

Status
Not open for further replies.