H41 inner forestay?

Jul 25, 2023
Hunter 410 Duluth
@Windpilot couple more questions. You mentioned the double turn blocks and additional deck hardware to accommodate the staysail sheets etc ... What did you end up doing hardware wise for leading the sheets beyond the double blocks. Not really an ideal spot for a secondary track set up.... Considering an controllable friction ring lead setup, but curious how you ran your sheets.

did you end up rigging mast storage for your two poles? And have you experienced any need to run guys on the staysail when having both polled out?

Aug 18, 2018
Hunter 410 MDR
@Windpilot couple more questions. You mentioned the double turn blocks and additional deck hardware to accommodate the staysail sheets etc ... What did you end up doing hardware wise for leading the sheets beyond the double blocks. Not really an ideal spot for a secondary track set up.... Considering an controllable friction ring lead setup, but curious how you ran your sheets.

did you end up rigging mast storage for your two poles? And have you experienced any need to run guys on the staysail when having both polled out?
I just left Hawaii bound for CA on my 410.
Polls are mounted on both sides. Big pole is stationairy fore aft guys, topping lift. Smaller pole is simply attached to clew (I know) and I leave it on and roll it up.
The sheet shouldn't be inside the struts, I re route them outside downwind.
20230804_152300.jpg
20230804_152218.jpg