Going Topless??!

Aug 4, 2018
Pearson Yachts 39-II Punta Gorda, FL
Jackdaw! Yikes! Please don't scare her off! Should she start a hot gymnastic women sailors forum?

Cara, you can fly your spinnaker off my bow anytime.

Aug 2, 2018
Beneteau Oceanis 40cc Little River, SC
I do hope your presence here doesn't turn into a simple pimp for your blog. Wanna be in the community, post in the community. We welcome that.
Indeed not. I love what I learn in this community. It helped us to fix our dinghy motor! Sailors need the experience of other sailors

Aug 2, 2018
Jackdaw! Yikes! Please don't scare her off! Should she start a hot gymnastic women sailors forum?

Cara, you can fly your spinnaker off my bow anytime.
Why, you are so sweet!! :dancing: Thank you!

Nov 8, 2010
Beneteau First 36.7 & 260 Minneapolis MN & Bayfield WI
Indeed not. I love what I learn in this community. It helped us to fix our dinghy motor! Sailors need the experience of other sailors
Ok fair enough. Then post the vids here, and don’t link to a remote blog. The site deserves the traffic it generates.

Aug 2, 2018
I’d welcome that. Just not a link to a blog.
Hi Jackdaw, it is much easier for us to have one central spot to post our how to videos, or to type the informational posts and then share it with others with one link click. We, of course, would love to have others visit our site and maybe, just maybe find something else interesting to look at once there. But I, (Cara) will continue to respond to others' posts in this forum so that I can learn from them. I hope that me posting our blog stuff doesn't offend you, but I promise you, I do more than just post on my own stuff. Thanks for taking the time to write. Take care,

Aug 2, 2018
Ok fair enough. Then post the vids here, and don’t link to a remote blog. The site deserves the traffic it generates.
oh, i forgot to mention that i always give this forum a Trackback so that others can find this sailing forum from my website to here.

Nov 8, 2010
Beneteau First 36.7 & 260 Minneapolis MN & Bayfield WI
Hi Jackdaw, it is much easier for us to have one central spot to post our how to videos, or to type the informational posts and then share it with others with one link click. We, of course, would love to have others visit our site and maybe, just maybe find something else interesting to look at once there. But I, (Cara) will continue to respond to others' posts in this forum so that I can learn from them. I hope that me posting our blog stuff doesn't offend you, but I promise you, I do more than just post on my own stuff. Thanks for taking the time to write. Take care,
No offense at all, and of course we all welcome you and ‘crabby’ here! You’re absolutely right, the key is striking the right ballance. The fact that you’re thinking about it means you probably will do just fine. Welcome!

Jul 5, 2011
Oday 28 Madison, CT
I'm going to a German sailing forum where if they say "topless" they mean it. This post was so d-i-s-s-a-p-p-o-i-n-t-i-n-g !

Aug 2, 2018
I'm going to a German sailing forum where if they say "topless" they mean it. This post was so d-i-s-s-a-p-p-o-i-n-t-i-n-g !
Sorry to disappoint you. It was certainly a play on words. Good luck finding what you need. :)