Funny Friday!!!

WayneH

Jan 22, 2008
Tartan 37 287 Pensacola, FL
"Women are crazy and men are stupid. Women are crazy because men are stupid." George Carlin

Oct 31, 2012
Hunter 2008 H25 Lake Wabamun
I spotted her today and before putting an offer on this beauty, I am asking ya all to give me your impressions and perhaps point out her features I need to be mindful of. I kinda like the hard chines skilfully designed to the planing hull and that keel should allow this creature to point like no other. You can tell she is fast by the 4 hand holds strategically placed on the cabin or maybe they are paper towel dispensers..either way a speed related improvement. I haven’t seen the inside of the cabin yet but am imagining a spacious interior with all required amenities and then some.
So please let me know your thoughts so I can make a fair offer.
Cheers.
A6D0E6FB-D400-4C76-BB7E-39736EE4A7BA.jpeg
CEC1E3AC-BBEE-493D-9128-9F64E87CBC79.jpeg

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2017
Beneteau First 38 Lyall Harbour Saturna Island
I spotted her today and before putting an offer on this beauty, I am asking ya all to give me your impressions and perhaps point out her features I need to be mindful of. I kinda like the hard chines skilfully designed to the planing hull and that keel should allow this creature to point like no other. You can tell she is fast buy the 4 hand holds strategically placed on the cabin or maybe they are paper towel dispensers..either way a speed related improvement. I haven’t seen the inside of the cabin yet but am imagining a spacious interior with all required amenities and then some.
Cheers.
View attachment 184480View attachment 184481
Hard to give a good answer without seeing the rig and the condition of the sails. Be careful you don’t get into a bidding war!i

May 23, 2016
Catalina 22 #12502 BSC
I spotted her today and before putting an offer on this beauty, I am asking ya all to give me your impressions and perhaps point out her features I need to be mindful of. I kinda like the hard chines skilfully designed to the planing hull and that keel should allow this creature to point like no other. You can tell she is fast buy the 4 hand holds strategically placed on the cabin or maybe they are paper towel dispensers..either way a speed related improvement. I haven’t seen the inside of the cabin yet but am imagining a spacious interior with all required amenities and then some.
Cheers.
very sporty live-aboard craft there, ample headroom too, simply compound & wax (the house paint), touch up that boot stripe and you're good to go! Bonus, sweet, stable trailer too, looks very road worthy.....nice find!

dmax

Jul 29, 2018
O'Day 35 Buzzards Bay
Cheers.
Looks fast just sitting there, better scoop it up quick for whatever they are asking.