Fresh Water in Bilge

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jon Kellams

Help, I have a 1990 C-30 and keep getting fresh water in my bilge. Note: when my pressure water is on, the pump cycles briefly every few minutes. I have checked every fitting I can find to no avail. Also, anybody with a Universal M3-20 heard of an upgraded water pump to help keep the engine running cooler? I was told by Depco that Universal has offered a retrofit pump (Sherwood G903302648) that is supposed to provide more water flow. Thanks, Jon

P

patrick e. boole

heater

i had the same problem and i discovered a leak in the outlet form the hot water heater. located under the aft berth.

J

John Mavrovich

Same Leak Here Too

I had the pump cycling periodically also and found a leaking hose fitting at the heater outlet. (1991 C30)

J

John Mavrovich

Same Leak Here Too

I had the pump cycling periodically also and found a leaking hose fitting at the heater outlet. (1991 C30)

T

Tom A

Jon, A friend of mine that has a Catalina 30 just had the same water problem. He found that the leak was from the aft end of the fresh water tank closest to the hull. He told me that it was from the fitting going out of the tank. Good luk.

Status
Not open for further replies.