FREE passes to Pacific Sail Expo

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SailboatOwners.com

Reserve April 17-21 on your calendar, because we've got FREE tickets for you to attend Pacific Sail Expo at Jack London Square in Oakland, California. Pacific Sail Expo is the largest sailboat show in the West. You can climb aboard hundreds of new sailboats, meet sailing industry experts and celebrities, and take part in informative seminars and workshops. It's as exciting as a boat show gets. As an official sponsor of Pacific Sail Expo, we have a limited supply of VIP Admissions available on a first-come, first-served basis. We'll drop a couple in the mail to you absolutely FREE! That's worth up to $30! To get yours, here's what to do: Go to http://www.sailboatowners.com/pse/ (or click the Related Link below) Our supply of free VIP Admissions is limited so please act quickly. Click that link, get your free tickets, and we'll see you next month at Pacific Sail Expo!

Dec 2, 1999
Hunter Vision-36 Rio Vista, CA.
My wife won't let me buy tickets!

My dog died, my feet stink and .................. Actually I will be going to see all the new gear and the new boats. This show is always good, but I suspect that it will even be better than usual this year.

P

Paul Yocum

Why I'm going to the PSE

The primary reason for attending the PSE is to check out all the new toys, I mean boats. I will be looking at instrumentation to replace the originals on my O'Day 39, as well as canvas (dodger, mainsail cover, etc).

K

Kent Johnson

Pacific Sail Expo

I went to PSE two years ago, before I bought my first sail boat. The expo was great. When I purchased my boat, I used a marine funding company for the loan, a shipping company I met at the expo for transport, plus insurance contact for the boat. Everyone and virtually any item you want is on display. This year, I'll remember to wear easily taken on/off sandles to tour all the boats. Any product that is available to sailers is on display, plus you get a chance to look and see what is new in all manufactures boats.

G

Gregory Sherwood

But of course...

We wouldn't miss it for the world. Actually, we did miss one year (2000) but that's because we were in Antigua. It's by far the best show for sailboats on the West Coast and the one chance to see boats we normally don't get to see and let the fantasies run wild. That and we get to hang out with the great folks from Farallone Yachts!

R

Rick

Boat Show!

I am eagerly awaiting this years Pacific Sail Expo. It should be as good as always with plenty of boats in the water and hundreds of vendors in the tents. I like to purchase much of my gear at the boat show to get the "boat show special prices" that most of the vendors offer. This year I plan to buy a new GPS, a SailRite sewing machine and other stuff including hardware, and safety gear. I also am looking forward to checking out Catalina's new C350. I would like to someday move up to a boat in the 36 foot range from my present 30 footer.

F

Frank Giachino

I'm addicted! (No intervention required)

My wife and I went to PSE last year and were literally stunned by all the great boats and boating products we saw. We had to go back twice to see enough to satiate us... temporarily. We were so taken by the idea of sailing that we started shopping for our first sailboat, and ended up with a well-loved Venture 25. Of course she's too small for our ultimate dream, the live-aboard life. So we absolutely MUST go back to continue research on the ultimate home for our watery future together.

R

Ron Posey

Pacific Sail Expo A Must See!

A great expo of on water sailboats. Last year, I was very impressed by the friendly exhibitors. All were very nice even though many of the boats were in the "dream" category. This year may be a "trade-up" year. Jack London Square is a fun place to visit and if it's like last year, there will probably be one or two other events the same weekend.

J

Jim Gregory

Hunter Cutter on S.F. Bay

I have attended the first and every subsequent Pacific Sail Expo because, simply put, it is hands down the best SAIL boat show in this area. While possibly not as large or diverse as some of the shows on the East Coast or Europe, it has plenty of every thing I look for and enjoy and is especially relevant to Bay Area sailors. I like the show because it lets me see how my own Hunter Cutter compares to the latest models from Hunter and other makers. I also like the selection of sailing gear and hardware, which has always included something of particular interest to me, both products I already use as well as the fun new stuff I’d like to own. Unlike some other boat shows, I have never been disappointed with Pacific Sail Expo at Jack London Square.

C

Christopher

Didn't Make It To Miami This Year

Just moved out here from the East Coast, so I didn't make it to the Miami Show this year. Currently living aboard a 34 Catalina in Monterey Bay. Always looking for new ideas and upgrades. Looking forward to meeting dealers and owners in San Francisco Bay area.

J

Jack

Catalina 450

Ye, i'll be attending the Sail Expo to see Catalina's new boat the 450. I heard that this boat is impressive and worth the look. As an owner of a Catalina30, i always thought of upgrading... and this may be the boat that i've been waiting for. I also would like to attend the seminars which i understand to be highly rated. Looking forward to this year's expo. Thank you for the tickets! jack

D

Dennis

Why we're Going to Pacific Sail Expo

We have decided to go to Pacific Sail Expo this year because we are planning in the next few years to become liveaboards and do some cruising off the California and Mexico Coasts. We are looking for a 40 sailboat and want to see what other types of boats are offered up in Northern California area. We are also interested in some of the seminars they are offering on cruising. Oh, and it's a great excuse to go to the Bay Area and enjoy the sights! See you there............

J

Jeff Stagg

More Than One Sailboat

I live near Sacramento, CA, about 90 miles from SailExpo, but haven't ever been. I bought my MacGregor 26X after viewing it twice at Sportsman and Boat Shows in Sacramento in 1998. Having been raised on a 37' cutter near Boston and attended boat shows there, I miss seeing sailboats! Yesterday I went to the Sacramento Boat Show and there was the MacGregor 26X, a few Hobie Cats and the Port-a-Bote, which I bought also in 1998 with a sail kit. Everything else was a ski boat, or a power boat! I WANT TO SEE SAILBOATS!!! This is why I want to go the SailExpo this year, it's a craving that just won't go away.

J

john

Sail Expo

I look forward to seeing Pacific SailExpo this year, to see all the new boats/gear. Of course to mingle with some fellow sailors as well, yak. I've never been, and am new to boat ownership as of last summer. Looking forward to some great days on the bay.

C

Chuck Nielsen

3-foot-itis

There are a lot of boats in the 36-40 foot range we want to look at, and we always find clever new stuff we just can't do without. This may be the year for a chartplotter!

N

Nils Andersen

Sail Expo

I'm going to Pacific Sail Expo because I'm shopping for a new boat.

S

Steve Miller

Rite of Spring

Pacific Sail Expo is one of my hilights of the spring outfitting season. Haven't missed a single one! Nothing like browsing through the best collection of boats bar none for new ideas on upgrading my own. Great opportunity to ask questions of vendors as well... everybody is truely friendly and helpful throughout the event!

M

Mike Corcoran

Keeping my old friend

I never pass up the opportunity to browse through a boat show - comparing the new and shinny to the old and used. But, I'm not ready to give up my old friend, a 1979 Hunter 37 Cutter.

D

Dave Wilson

I need free tickets!!!!!

I just love being able to see the wonderful products and new boats. (Especially the Hunters) I've gone for several years and have done some of the seminars, met super nice people, and been able to buy great gear at a good price. The PSE is just a happening! (That's a through back to the 60's, so now you know my vintage) I also need these tickets so Steve Dion won't "one up me".

Feb 26, 2004
Catalina 34 224 Maple Bay, BC, Canada
More Catalinas

I enjoy the PSE because of the large number of boats and booths. A the Secretary of the Catalina 34 International Association, it's great to see so many new Catalinas, including the new 34s, as well as this year's promise of seeing the new C350. It's been a pleasure watching this event grow and grow over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.