Finally! The adventure begins!

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Happy your back in St Petersburg safely. Sad to hear that the boat is finding a new home. Happy you followed a dream and then found your path to the next adventure.
Fair winds @SFS . May you quickly find a new home for your boat.
Let us know about your next adventure.

JRT

Feb 14, 2017
Catalina 310 211 Lake Guntersville, AL
Ok, we are back in St. Petersburg. We have officially put the boat up for sale, so if you know of anyone who wants a 1983 Hunter 31, PM me. Or you could have them call me at the phone number in the ad here on this site:

https://hunter.sailboatowners.com/classified2/adsmanager.php?task=showad&adid=21225

We are asking very little for the boat, and it is mechanically sound, though cosmetically challenged. You could step on the boat tomorrow and continue cruising.
Good luck with your sale, you might consider adding what keel this one has since there are 2 options.

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
Good point, this is the shoal draft version, she draws 4 feet.

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
The boat sold today! We sold it to a very nice Canadian gentleman that is retired and spends winters in Florida. He will apparently single-hand it. I told him I was available to answer any and all questions, but only until the year 2068.

So closes a chapter, and opens another.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
It is said one of the great days in a boat owners life is the day he sells the boat.
I happen to think it will be bitter sweet moment for me.
Congrats on your progress to that new doorway. Best wishes.... Don’t forget us just because your boatless.