Favorite Oday Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2014
Oday Daysailer II Eugene, OR
Back to favorite pictures: DS 6546 "Blue Moon" on the beach at Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area. Winchester Bay and Pacific Ocean in background.

Jul 21, 2012
Oday 222 Lake Monroe, Indiana
Yes I do cover. That was a single day when it was home prior to spring launch. Got caught off guard.

Oct 10, 2009
Catalina 27 Lake Monroe
Do you not cover your boat during the winter? I worry about damage, should I be less worried?
I'd say more people leave uncovered than covered where I am. Of those who do cover, about half end up with sagging tarps, stressing their life lines.

USY27

Apr 16, 2007
O'day 25 Salem, MA
In the past 3-4 years I take off the lifelines and try to get the tarp as taught as possible. Since the boat is on the hard near the ocean it does not get as much snow as it would've more inland. About 1/4 of the people in the boat yard don't cover. About 1/3 do the full shrink wrap and the rest, like myself, do the simple tarp cover. I do stop by about once a month to check on the tarp ties etc., especially after more severe snow storms.

Oliver

Mar 16, 2014
Oday 25 Bradenton Beach Florida
i want to frame this one

Would like to make a wall picture in frame of this one I took of my boat.

Attachments

Last edited:
May 7, 2016
O'Day 222 Dubuque, IA
First sail of the season with my husband who doesn't get out much with me on the Optical Illusion due to working weekends. Iowa/Wisconsin bridge over the Mississippi River in the background.

Attachments

Aug 3, 2012
Performance Cruising Telstar 28 302 Watkins Glen
image.jpeg
Just got put in. We are only the 7th boat in the marina! We went to the boat today, and the weather was insane! Wind out of the North. Cold, driving wind, breakers throwing spray over the jetty... In Upstate New York...
We did some maintenance and wondered who our neighbors would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.