Dumb and dummer trying to win Darwin award.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2008
Bristol 29.9 Dana Point
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=6icd5L9PulI

Brave sherrif and harbour pilot save these girls life.

PORT CANAVERAL
I absolutely love it when people scoff at others for being stupid, while simultaneously describing the stupidity using misspelled words and poor punctuation.
Just love it.
"dummer" - (should be) dumber
"sherrif" - sheriff.
"save" - saved
"girls" - girls'
"life" - lives

I'll give him a pass on "harbour".

Oct 29, 2016
Hunter 41 DS Port Huron
Regardless of language (I will leave that for the English majors), I didn't think one could actually turn one of those jet ski's turtle?

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2008
Pearson 422 FL & CT
I absolutely love it when people scoff at others for being stupid, while simultaneously describing the stupidity using misspelled words and poor punctuation.
Just love it.
"dummer" - (should be) dumber
"sherrif" - sheriff.
"save" - saved
"girls" - girls'
"life" - lives

I'll give him a pass on "harbour".
I see the OP's location is Toronto. I'm guessing English may not be his/her first language. If that's the case then I think I would not do as well trying to post on a French forum.

Nov 8, 2010
Beneteau First 36.7 & 260 Minneapolis MN & Bayfield WI
I see the OP's location is Toronto. I'm guessing English may not be his/her first language. If that's the case then I think I would not do as well trying to post on a French forum.
Without any comment on the aforementioned rant, fyi Toronto is in Ontario, part of the English speaking part of Canada.

Oct 29, 2016
Hunter 41 DS Port Huron
I'm too lazy to watch videos. Unless ... were the girls exceptionally attractive?
Couldn't tell there was no real good view other than the way they were dragged on deck, I would say looked akin to how whalers board their kill.

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2008
Bristol 29.9 Dana Point
Yes. Sorry. :-D
If he's French-speaking, then all is forgiven.
It's just that the irony of these types of posts really tickles me. Good natured, not scolding.
I see it a lot on the Internet, usually when someone has created a graphic to explain the "stupidity" of (insert adversarial group), and the text in the graphic is hilariously filled with errors.

Last edited:

Gunni

Mar 16, 2010
Beneteau 411 Oceanis Annapolis
It was only a matter of time until Satan's twin gifts - jetskis and cruise ships met in a collision of tomfoolery!

Oct 26, 2008
Catalina 320 Barnegat, NJ
I was a little confused by the level of frantic activity until I realized that the video was being shot from the deck of the ship bearing down on them. I wonder if the bow wave would have simply pushed the girls aside with no harm done. I'm having a hard time imagining that they could have actually been pulled underneath the ship since they were wearing PDFs and the ship didn't appear to be moving very fast.

Nov 8, 2010
Beneteau First 36.7 & 260 Minneapolis MN & Bayfield WI
I was a little confused by the level of frantic activity until I realized that the video was being shot from the deck of the ship bearing down on them. I wonder if the bow wave would have simply pushed the girls aside with no harm done. I'm having a hard time imagining that they could have actually been pulled underneath the ship since they were wearing PDFs and the ship didn't appear to be moving very fast.
In particular in inlets, there is a HUGE suction caused by the propulsion. Look at how it drains the littoral regions of the cut in the video below.

Gunni

Mar 16, 2010
Beneteau 411 Oceanis Annapolis
Port Everglades, another reason to avoid the Florida ICW.

Sep 30, 2013
1988 Catalina 22 North Florida
I like how the deputy tossed the 2nd girl onto the deck like he was landing a bluefin.
Strangely, THAT made me click the video. I guess I had to see if he sprayed rum on her gills and clubbed her with a fish bat.

May 24, 2004
CC 30 South Florida
There are no similarities between not learning how to spell and doing stupid things in water vessel. Smart people with common sense come with all kinds of different education levels; some of them are billionaires.

Status
Not open for further replies.