delivery planning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2012
Hunter H33 (limited edition cabin top) Bayou Chico
lol kind of worrysome to hear of such a long trip but i have a very experienced delivery captian for a neighbor and he has made the trip multiple times in all conditions aboard many types of vessels so im gonna let him call most of the shots and we will try our best to push hard and make it a two day trip when we dont have a tropical storm threatening the area.

Mar 6, 2012
Closed on the boat yesterday..delivery will be starting this Wednesday...gotta collect halyards, spare impeller, and fuel filters then all we should have left is to load up food and water and head for Pensacola

Sep 15, 2009
S2 9.2a Fairhope Al
Closed on the boat yesterday..delivery will be starting this Wednesday...gotta collect halyards, spare impeller, and fuel filters then all we should have left is to load up food and water and head for Pensacola
congratulations and have a safe trip...storm should be gone by Tuesday but i did hear that there was going to be a 3 ft tidal surge some time so ya might need to check that out.....

regards

woody

zeehag

Mar 26, 2009
1976 formosa 41 yankee clipper santa barbara. ca.(not there)
if it takes more than 2-4 days the deliverer is having either more problems than necessary or having waay too much fun.
we did slidell to pensacola in 2-3 days lollygagging.

Mar 6, 2012
Lol I'm going to be on the boat so I won't miss the fun if were lollygagging

Apr 30, 2012
hunter 33 Manderville La
Hunter 33 owner

Hey guy glad u bought the hunter in Mandervile, I am the person you got her from, she is a fine sailing boat that I enjoyed for years. Congratulation ,treat,her well
Noticed the broker had removed the spinnaker pole, be sure to get it
Richard
Also tank need fuel for your trip

Mar 6, 2012
Lol hey thanks...I was curious about the pole lol...ill try to keep in contact on here...I love the lines such a beautiful boat

Mar 6, 2012
Btw can you pm me a inventory if sails and gear that's supposed to be on board?

Apr 30, 2012
hunter 33 Manderville La
morning fellow sailers, I am the person who just sold Ballerina, she has been a great boat and we enjoyed many fine trips on her. Treat her kindly and you too will have many fine adventures.
She probably will need a good bottom cleaning and or bottom paint. Been a while.
Put some fuel in the tank, ease her into forward and enjoy
(always let the engine come to complete idle before going to forward or clutch will not ingage properly) lastly besure not to forget the spinner pole. The broker took if off to clean and he still has it.
Have fun
Richard

Apr 30, 2012
hunter 33 Manderville La
The only thing I didn't see was the anchor. The broker has that as well as the spinnaker pole. Looked like all the sail were on board. Should have two mains ,spinnaker ,two 110 jibs , one 150 jib and an Older drifter

Mar 6, 2012
thanks man. ill be heading that way wednesday night i think, cant wait to get her away from the dock and stretch the legs.

May 11, 2005
Seidelman S37 Slidell, La.
Bad timing

My timing is off rufus. I would have liked to have met up with you and sailed together some. I live in Slidell, but am currently in Dallas for a wedding, You will love that 33. I have sailed one across the Gulf from Ft. Meyers to Biloxi, and they are really good sailing boats. Have a safe trip and enjoy.

Mar 6, 2012
lol thanks anyway easy, we might cruise back over that direction some time, never know where the wind will take you when you leave the dock...and the same goes for you hit me up any time you're in p-cola area.

Mar 6, 2012
its for sale, asking 8k obo. 3 jibs (one is very worn but serviceable) 1 main (original, serviceable but tender as expected) rigged for living and coastal cruising.

Apr 30, 2012
hunter 33 Manderville La
Lol hey thanks...I was curious about the pole lol...ill try to keep in contact on here...I love the lines such a beautiful boat
She served me well. I was wondering if you would be interested in the heating and air conditioner unit for Ballerina
It's a 16000 btu unit. Claude and I never got around to installing it. Probably can make a pretty good deal. Not much use to me.

Mar 6, 2012
i dont think so, we have discussed the central units and im actually glad you never put it in as we dont want to sacrifice space for an accessory that has to have shore power that we cant leave on the dock, the window unit works great.

Status
Not open for further replies.