Curtain tracks - 11.0a

Jan 25, 2011
S2 11.0A Anacortes, WA
Curtain thread in the other forum got me thinking. Anybody have a source for the tracks? Mine are broken in places. The fabric outlasted the track!!

Sep 6, 2011
Curtain thread in the other forum got me thinking. Anybody have a source for the tracks? Mine are broken in places. The fabric outlasted the track!!
Mark a PO of our boat changed how the curtains mount. I think it was a great idea. They used shock cord. I can get a photo later today if you are interested. If works quite well and easy to replace down the road.

Let me know if interested and I'll post a photo.
SC

Jan 25, 2011
S2 11.0A Anacortes, WA
Thanks SC.. I think Toms website got it. Need to look at it more in depth. And thanks Tom!

BobM

Jun 10, 2004
S2 9.2A Winthrop, MA
So, in the interest of all of us...can someone confirm that the Sailrite track is incorrect and follow up if a correct track can be located on the site with all the tracks? I would certainly appreciate it.

hewebb

Oct 8, 2011
Catalina Catalina 25 Joe Pool Lake
I was with my wife and she stopped at a fabric store. While she was getting something I was looking at a display of track and hangers for curtains. It looked like the same thing that is in our boat. Wish I could remember the name of the store. I think it was a large chain type store.

Jan 25, 2011
S2 11.0A Anacortes, WA
As much as I can tell it's the Recnar 5400 track in brown..I have not taken dimensions to compare..,7bucks for three feetr is a HHmmmm plus all the end pieces etc. maybe some lengths of teak with a router would work

Jun 5, 2014
Catalina 36 Harpswell, Maine
Modern Tab Boat Curtains

We just launched a product that can also be hung between two shock cords or installed onto track systems. Our main store at www.sailboat-interiors.com/store is undergoing maintenance right now but our product can be found on Etsy, Amazon or Ebay under Boat Curtains.

As we are new, we are offering any fabric pattern the customer chooses. $12.50 per tab curtain = $75 for complete saloon (6 curtains) $100 entire boat (8 curtains). Mention this forum and we will take off 25% through the end of June. Happy sailing!

http://etsy.me/1lbDhwp

http://bit.ly/1n62Tce

Jan 25, 2011
S2 11.0A Anacortes, WA
Ok.. I took a piece of track up to Emerald Marine in Anacortes. They are well known for wood boat work. Four 10 footers ripped to the track dimensions out of some old quarter sawn deck salvage for $100 bucks. Cheaper than the plastic. I'll have to do the finish.. Next month..

BobM

Jun 10, 2004
S2 9.2A Winthrop, MA
Nice! Jealous! I'd have you mail me some if it was possible.