Charter Destinations in San Juan Islands and Vicinity

Jan 25, 2011
S2 11.0A Anacortes, WA
Maybe you saw us. Tartan 3400, blue hull; lying SSE a few hundred ft from Blind Island. There was a BIG catamaran west of us this morning. Parks Cove is where we’re anchoring tomorrow night (Monday) with other members.
I did see you. Was wondering if that was a Tartan. May make it tomorrow. Currently at Sucia. Might be a good sail down the channel..

Jul 27, 2011
Bavaria 38E Alamitos Bay
Yeah. Ebbing tide between about 1000 and 1400; N wind in the mid to high teens most of the day. Should be fast heading south. :dancing: Like to see you there!

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
It will be fun out sailing tomorrow. See you at Parks Bay.

Jan 25, 2011
S2 11.0A Anacortes, WA
Was at Parks Bay at 11:30. Very strong northerly winds. Elected not to anchor there. Perhaps they will die down later. Everyone is scrambling for moorage. Had a hell of a sail from Sucia down prez channel and down SJ Channel. Currently at the recip dock at Westsound...

Jul 27, 2011
Bavaria 38E Alamitos Bay
Arrived around 1400 at PB after sailing the short distance down from Deer Harbor. Anchored in “modestly strong” wind, which has since gone through cycles of strong to light. Two other SBO members are here with a small gaggle of other boats. It was a beautiful, if windy, day. We were greeted this AM in Blind Bay with north wind gusting to 28, 29 kt followed by moderate lulls in the high teens, etc. A few intermittent strongish puffs linger here in PB. The SCA was extended to 0500 Tuesday.

Jan 25, 2011
S2 11.0A Anacortes, WA
Sorry we missed..just wasn’t comfortable anchoring at least when I was there. Some of the best sailing I’ve had in the islands..

Jan 5, 2017
Beneteau First 38 Lyall Harbour Saturna Island
I’ve noticed that the wind has been very good this summer, better than normal. We had a great sail yesterday and are home again today. How has the smoke from the Spokane fire been for you?