Catalina 28 Owners Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2004
Catalina 28 Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Hello all, Having just sold my H26 I'm looking at moving up to a Catalina 28 thats for sale on this site. I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the Catalina 28 owners manual online that I could look at. Thanks Jason

B

Bob Carlton

C 28 owner's manual

Jason: I bought a 1994 C 28 MKII from the original owner. The owner's manual I got from the previous owner is a three ring binder with information pertaining to the various systems (i.e., plumbing/water, rigging, etc.). The engine info is covered in a separate three ring binder. I'm not aware of an online source for the manual. You can go to the Catalina Yachts web site for the specs and photos of new Catalinas.

J

Jim Hamilton

cat 30 manula

Awhile back, someone wanted a copy of the '30 manual (I have an '87). I scanned my entire manual into 4 big .zipped files complete with all the pictures. I don't know how much difference there is between a Cat28 and a Cat30, but if you want the files I have, let me know. Jim

May 7, 2004
Catalina 28 Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Manual

Jim, Sure if you don't mind sending them. You can send them to alexander.jason(at)gmail.com Replace the (at) with @ Thanks Jason

Joe

Jun 1, 2004
Catalina 27 Mission Bay, San Diego
c 28 association

no owners manual, but some good information and pictures. Call catalina yachts customer service to inquire about owner's manual. Or... ask seller if he has original.

Status
Not open for further replies.