Catalina 25 trailer help.

Aug 15, 2021
catalina 25 gulfport
Hello everyone. I purchased a Catalina 25, the boat is near flawless but the trailer is complete garbage. The metal brackets holding the rollers have rotted beyond repair. Having a bit of experience welding I am planning on rebuilding it. I am thinking of instead of trying to rebuild the rollers adding bunkers. The issue is I have no clue how high or how far apart they are. If anyone out there has one that is available could you please get me some measurements. Or if you are in the south Mississippi area I could come take the measurements myself. Thank you in advance!
Nate

Aug 10, 2020
Catalina C25 3559 Rocky Mount
Yes it is a c25 swing keel and that would be greatly appreciated!!!
Here you go. All measurements are in inches. Measurement beside stantion it height from middle of bunk to top of keel tray. Bunks are 48" on center.

Any question, just ask!

Attachments

Aug 15, 2021
catalina 25 gulfport
Here you go. All measurements are in inches. Measurement beside stantion it height from middle of bunk to top of keel tray. Bunks are 48" on center.

Any question, just ask!
You are a life saver!!! Thank you so much. And the draft you drew is amazing, I was honestly thinking about scrapping the whole trailer and forking out a bunch of money for another but this is going to save me a ton! Thanks again! If you are ever in the south Mississippi area let me know and I'll buy you a beer.
-Nate

Aug 15, 2021
catalina 25 gulfport

Any question, just ask!
Hey after showing my welder the diagram he requested that I ask for two other measurements if you are available I appreciate it. He wanted to know if the 2x6 is square with the metal bracket. He needs to try to figure what angle it is at. Also the part the keel sits on is it just a 2x6 on the bottom with two 2x6 on each side ?

Aug 15, 2021
catalina 25 gulfport
Hey i was thinking if you could give me the measurement from the top edge of the board across and the bottom edge of the board across each support area we could figure out the angle. If nothing else in the front, middle, and back. I apologize for being so needy and I really appreciate your help!
InkedM2_LI.jpg

Aug 10, 2020
Catalina C25 3559 Rocky Mount
Hey after showing my welder the diagram he requested that I ask for two other measurements if you are available I appreciate it. He wanted to know if the 2x6 is square with the metal bracket. He needs to try to figure what angle it is at. Also the part the keel sits on is it just a 2x6 on the bottom with two 2x6 on each side ?
The bunks pivot on bolts. I will get you a picture the bracket, that will also give you and idea of the angle