Boat Babe on Strike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 9, 2005
Hunter 260 Sarasota,FL
A true master works with his eyes closed.

The picture shows Brian the fabrication master....ahh-so. I see the need for a young asian apprentice for the solar stik kung foo master to humbly explain: "There is much to learn until you too can build such a fine support with eyes closed and one hand in pocket while walking on water....." Ahhh the zen of fabrication and electrons.

Jan 11, 2007
Columbia 28 Sarasota
The photo is not what it seems...

The photo is actually Brian installing the newest Folding Fin Rocket Launcher on the newest United States Navy Alternative Fuel Submarine Hunting Destroyer. Have a great weekend everybody...

Jan 11, 2007
Columbia 28 Sarasota
Whod' a thunk it...

With as much Pizza and Beer as he drank at the Lat's and Att's Party, he should need a bigger dinghy. Just kidding Brian, Must be all that fresh air and exercise...

R

RG

Sad but true

Okay guys, it is sad but true. This thread has died and it can only be attributed to one thing....................we do not care to continue the thread when it is just us guys responding and there ain't no Boat Babes chiming in. Face it, we bore even ourselves. And, we are not that pretty. Sorry Brian, but the truth can hurt sometimes. You are a nice looking guy but you are no Boat Babe.

Nov 27, 2005
- - West Des Moines, Iowa
Why don't all you folk post pics of yer own ?

C'mon. You must have a boat babe that once graced your boat, right? Doesn't even have to be the admiral, it can be a neice, freind, etc etc. Only rule is its gotta be your picture and boats, no internet photo's

Jun 3, 2004
Catalina 250 Wing Keel Eugene, OR
Looks like a fun date

but you'd want her to be real careful with that hook!! ;-)

Aug 9, 2005
Hunter 260 Sarasota,FL
Whatta "Doll"

Not much help onboard, she won't be talkin' back and "wood" make a fine flotation device if the boat goes down. "Abandon ship! I get the figurehead". Uh, Is there a "Live girls" stipulation for a boat babe instead of pinocchio's hot gal with the chain around her ankle? I guess the thread has about run its course. It was fun.

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
Hi John, she may have put a twinkle in your...

eye, but what did you do to her, pat her derriere? :) She has a bit of a sour look on her face. Just kidding! Terry

J

Jim P.

Brian: Off Topic a Bit, but.....

...whatever happened to the final post that was promised from last year's Bahama trip? I think that I remember that a final "odds and ends" installment was coming, with some details and pictures that didn't make it into the final "Cruizin in a 25.5" trip installment because time ran out. Am I mistaken?

Mar 21, 2005
Hunter 23.5 Lake Keowee, SC
Look here

http://www.sailboatowners.com/upload/menu.tpl?fno=17 And change the boat drop down to 25.5 and it will give you all the articles, including the last, as well as a peek inside....

Dec 3, 2003
Hunter Legend 37 Portsmouth, RI
Well, Black Beard's Galley Slave...

...looks a bit phony to me. How high can she push 'em. :) And look at the length of her abs (for lack of a better term!). *pop They must have the mannequin chained by the foot for a reason! But, I guess, beggars can't be choosers!!! I'm satified with who I got!

R

RG

Who rates first, Steph or Brian

I was looking at the photo logs and reviewing some of the posting from Brian about their cruises in EP and I noticed something very strange. When they first started posting pictures it was from "Brian and Steph" and then it suddenly changed to "Steph and Brian" Wow, back seat. Coincidence? You decide. Nice pictures Brian. I always love to go back and look at the things you two have been able to do, although it is with great envy.

Jan 2, 2005
Hunter 35.5 Legend Lake Travis-Austin,TX
LOU in Baltimore...

you are absolutely right on the money!!! If that isn't Jimmy Carter...

Jul 30, 2004
- - st. augustine, fl
Update time...

Update time: #1. Whaddya' mean this thread's dyin'??? 2#. I am on the road... currently in Deltaville, VA. (lot's of sailboats, but NO internet here) #3. ...yeah, I know about the name change... What can I say?? I got trumped by the "Boat Babe" with readers... so I had to pay some homage and take the "second chair"... #4. I never made the final post... it got lost amid the Solar Stikking chaos. #5. ...Steph is in S.C. today, and will be making a triumphant return to St. Aug. tonight... I'll be back to FL on Sunday. #6. Ok, I've done a few of the installs... but I am taking GREAT time and effort to make sure that a Solar Stik installation can be done without me present. This trip up the eastern seaboard was to stop in and meet with a few new "installation stations" and go over the procedures. #7 ...WHOA! ...now she's definately been in the sun a bit too long! #8. ...anybody need anything from VA while I am here? and lastly, Ross is correct... that picture is of me installing the latest technology in coastal missile defense systems aboard a documented sailboat for use in the Bahamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.