Boat Babe on Strike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2003
Hunter Legend 37 Portsmouth, RI
Back Pocket?

I've stayed away from this conversation, but just needed to make a comment about soling42's last comment when I saw it. Here's what I think is a great name (See Title) to rename Brian & Steph's dinghy (Pocket Lint), if they were ever to lose it for good like they almost did on their last Bahamas trip. It all goes along with their boat name, "Empty Pocket".

Mar 21, 2004
Hunter 356 Cobb Island, MD
Boat Babe - Will you be my Valentine

Sure wish I was in Miami. We got blasted with rain, sleet, snow, sleet, snow - up to 4 inches of the stuff and we were the lucky ones. Come on spring Jim S/V Java

Ross

Jun 15, 2004
Islander/Wayfairer 30 sail number 25 Perryville,Md.
Fred, She is gonna be a beautiful woman when she

grows up. Teach her how to use a stick to beat the boys off.

F

Fred

She's taking Karate, and women in my family,

from my mum, my sisters, my wife and my daughter at age ten, are all rather assertive and self confident. When she's 16 and some bad boy poet with an attitude turns up, I have no idea what will happen, but it will be on her terms.

Jun 2, 2004
Oday 25 pittsburgh
Boat Babe, How will some one

Know where you are other than Lat&Att. Brian, you need to fix that, with your product!It is a stand alone but don't stop making it better! Hope the Miami show is good to you both! I have to say that boat babe was the only one that knew what my avatar was! Best to you both and may Miami be good for you! r.w.landau

Jun 2, 2004
Oday 25 pittsburgh
Boat Babe, Brian has a great product.

It is a boater specific product. You guys have the world ahead of you. Brian just because you love the Boat Babe and boats, doesn't mean your tech ability should stop on boats. Great Idea, there are more ideas that will keep you sailing. Best to you both, r.w.landau

Jan 2, 2005
Hunter 35.5 Legend Lake Travis-Austin,TX
Brian really should...

consider marketing his swim platform/ladder/rudder assembly concept. Many of the small Hunters (25-27) could benefit from that retrofit.

Jan 11, 2007
Columbia 28 Sarasota
I would put it on my boat too

Steph and Brian, I would put it on my boat too. The convenience of the swim platform, and the beefed up rudder assembly, I am there. Unfortunately, would require quite a bit of beefing up the transom on the boat. See you all this weekend. Ross in Tampa 1979 Oday 25 "Lola"

Mar 21, 2004
Hunter 356 Cobb Island, MD
Ok Boat Babe - You're in TROUBLE

I just got my copy of Victoria's Secret Swim 2007 catalog. You have a lot of swim suits to buy. Jim S/V Java

Dec 19, 2006
Hunter 36 Punta Gorda
Out of stock

I tried to order a new swim suit for my wife and they told me they're all out of stock because some women from florida bought every last one.

Ross

Jun 15, 2004
Steph, burst their bubble. The landsend catalog

came in. Buy a full coverage one piece and post that pic. ;)

Ross

Jun 15, 2004
A great deal of the anticipation of a special

gift is in the unwraping of the package. Apples are fine but apple pie is apples dressed for a party. ;)

Ross

Jun 15, 2004
Now Steph, with that outfit I can't be sure what

lies beneath but some careful exploration in a quiet cove would certainly be a pleasant diversion. A book of verse beneath the bough a loaf of bread, a jug of wine and thou beside me singing in the wilderness. Were paradise enow

Ross

Jun 15, 2004
Don, I have seen many girls and have never tired

of looking! ;)

Mulf

Dec 2, 2003
Hunter 410 Chester, MD (Kent Island)
What a gorgeous ............

Workbench! I'm jealous.

R

RG

Book?

Hey Brian, have you ever considered a book to capture your travels? There is a web site I found this past October that makes printing your own book easy. I am not advertising for them in any way. I wanted to capture a story my Mom used to tell so it would be recorded for my grandchildren and to give to my Mom as a Christmas gift. I found an illustrator and well, the book was published and printed. It was the best thing I ever did. I paid just under $30 each for a book that is hard bound, library quality with great colors and graphics. You could creat a living memory for the two of you and even put together cruising guides and tips for some of us. Just a thought. I can imagine you two are busy with your new venture (solar stik), but a few minute at a time and before you know it you are imortal for as long as the book survives. Some of us would enjoy it. Take a look at the site: blurbdotcom.

M

Magothy Boy

Another vote for the one-piece

Hey Steph: I agree with ross here. I beautiful lady in a nicely fitting one-piece suit is a fine sight to behold. I bet that you would be an absolute knockout in one. Ross is on target, the gift is in the unwrapping! Just my 2 cents, Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.