Jan 1, 2022
Beneteau 411 ventura
Does anyone know a good source to find the CAD drawings for Beneteau’s? I’m trying to make a mold for a hard top/hard dodger, it would be easy to import the CAD drawing into Sketchup and model what I want to build first. I want it to follow the lines of the cockpit combing and having a model of the boat would be the easiest way to create the concept. I also want to see how the arch is constructed and see if it’s possible for me to modify the height without compromising the integrity. Does anyone have any ideas or a contact at Beneteau that might have these plans? Or has anyone done a orthomosaic on their Beneteau 411 to create a digital 3D model of there boat?

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
CAD drawings are proprietary. Suggest scanning your cockpit companionway top. That is what I had done to measure for SeaDek flooring in the cockpit and tunnels and remaining non-skid.

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
If the CAD design process is not possible, you might resort to a modeling process. Mark, an SBO member who has been building and modifying his Hunter after Hurricane Mathew damaged it, built a hard dodger where none has been built. His construction process is recorded starting with this post.