Back on the water again...after too long off..

Mar 30, 2013
Allied Seawind MK II 32' Oologah Lake, Oklahoma
If you're gonna head back west and decide to swing by and pay Hooley a visit in the way let me know.
I'd be happy to treat you to a cold beverage or two.

Apr 20, 2015
MacGregor 26M Clearwater
Hi Sumner,

I have a Mac 26M and just installed a Raymarine autopilot. Do you have a similar boat with the same set up? If so, what are your settings for 'hard-over time', 'rudder range of motion', 'wind response level', etc?

Lee

Sumner

Jan 31, 2009
Macgregor & Endeavour 26S and 37 Utah's Canyon Country

Sumner

Jan 31, 2009
If you're gonna head back west and decide to swing by and pay Hooley a visit in the way let me know.
I'd be happy to treat you to a cold beverage or two.
Thanks, I'll be going home through Texas and New Mexico. He and I have been talking about changes to the race car and he will bring it to my place on the way to Bonneville. I have to get home and build a push bar for the front of the Suburban so we can use it for the push vehicle,

Sumner

===========================

2015 to The Bahamas and Back

Our Endeavour 37

Our MacGregor 26-S Pages

Our Trips to Utah, Idaho, Canada, Florida

Sailm8

Feb 21, 2008
Hunter 29.5 Punta Gorda
Are you still in the Placida area or have you left fot home. How long will you be in Placida if you are still there?

Sumner

Jan 31, 2009
Are you still in the Placida area or have you left fot home. How long will you be in Placida if you are still there?
I'll be here in the yard till Monday when I have a followup dr. appointment and then hope to head home Tues. Sat Scott, has a boat here--lives here, and I are going to the Blues/BBQ deal. You guys going to that?

The heat/humidity is killing me :cry: and it hasn't even got that bad yet. I have to close up the boat at night as a racoon has decided to visit me then,

Sumner

============================

2015 to The Bahamas and Back

Our Endeavour 37

Our MacGregor 26-S Pages

Our Trips to Utah, Idaho, Canada, Florida

Sailm8

Feb 21, 2008
Hunter 29.5 Punta Gorda
Can my wife and I take you out for dinner Sunday night? (Say Yes)

Sumner

Jan 31, 2009