Anyone who doesn't post a photo today, will be barred from SBO.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Towing a boat out of storage has never been done with such drama. A real cliffhanger. Can't wait for the next installment. :clap:

-Will (Dragonfly)

Aug 1, 2011
Catalina 270 255 Wabamun. Welcome to the marina
Towing a boat out of storage has never been done with such drama. A real cliffhanger. Can't wait for the next installment. :clap:

-Will (Dragonfly)
Theres some excellent footage of the driveway, the stoplight and the gas station across the street. Theres even some B roll of a bird flying by.
Stay tuned. :)

May 25, 2012
john alden caravelle 42 sturgeon bay, wis
boomer, you going to be eating kringle on board in the morning with your coffee?

Apr 5, 2009
Catalina '88 C30 tr/bs Oak Harbor, WA
Rumor has it that Washington State will permit Boats on the Water 05 MAY 2020. Oh say it is so....
As far as I have seen and been told by my Harbor Master, there is no restriction for boats on the water and I am free to come and go as I please to my own boat by land or by sea. The pump out is accessible and working and they will come down and fuel your boat but you need to call the office and schedule a time. The problem is that none of the marinas are accepting transient boats for moorage and all state parks and tidelands are closed to foot trafic so you can sail and anchor but not go ashore.

DArcy

Feb 11, 2017
Islander Freeport 36 Ottawa
In Ontario we really have no clue when we might get to our boats. My interpretation of the wishy-washy three stage plan our government has announced:
Stage 1: At some time in the undisclosed future, possibility of maybe opening public spaces that may or may not include marinas and harbours​
Stage 2: Some time after phase 1, might open some more places that may or may not include marinas and harbours​
Stage 3: Later on, probably opening most other places​

The real words:
Stage 1
In the first stage, we will consider:
  • opening select workplaces that can meet current public health guidelines
  • allowing essential gatherings of a limited number of people
  • opening some outdoor spaces
  • continued protections for vulnerable populations
Stage 2
In the second stage, we will consider:
  • opening more workplaces with significant mitigation plans
  • opening more public spaces
  • allowing some larger public gatherings
Stage 3
In the final stage, we will consider:
  • opening all workplaces responsibly
  • relaxing restrictions on public gatherings

Lazy1

Aug 23, 2019
Catalina 22 13425 A driveway in Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania opening marinas this Friday according to the rumors on the evening news!

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Yes it is true. Unfortunately, I have not accomplished the priority tasks to ready the boat, and if I had tried to leave the slip the only place to go was back to the slip. No one wanted me to come and visit. :sosad:I think they were afraid of this...:puke:happening.

Aug 1, 2011
Therein lies the real problem. You can certainly make the effort to go to the Sylvia, but they won't let you in. What's up with that!

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Me and the Sylvia are square. I paid my bill last year. Once the 14 day quarantine rules are relaxed all will be love and kisses.

You and @Kermit on the other hand have history.

Aug 1, 2011
Me and the Sylvia are square. I paid my bill last year. Once the 14 day quarantine rules are relaxed all will be love and kisses.

You and @Kermit on the other hand have history.
@Kermit has no freakin history! Every single attempt to get him to cross the bloody border have failed and now look what's happened. The whole nonsense is becoming somewhat annoying. Off with their heads!