• Mobile App For Android Now Online!

Download it here. The app is searchable in the Google Play Store under Sailboat Owners.

Sorry iPhone/iPad users, we are still waiting on Apple. :(

Click the X in the upper right corner to make this go away

Any Bristol 40 owners?

Sep 15, 2016
Catalina 30 Newport, RI
I am shopping for one. I am going to list my C30 this Summer and see what happens...

I would love to hear your impressions so far and what to look for. I want to do some cruising around New England.

May 25, 2012
john alden caravelle 42 sturgeon bay, wis
a best friend has one. we sail side by side all the time. love the boat. his is a cutter rig. another close friend had one and moved up to maine with it, a yawl. both owners love their boats.

Oct 1, 2007
Hunter 44DS Pt. Judith
I am shopping for one. I am going to list my C30 this Summer and see what happens...

I would love to hear your impressions so far and what to look for. I want to do some cruising around New England.
Only thing I can pass along is they are initially tender so you will find yourself going to windward with the leeward rail in or close to the water. Then they stiffen up. I had two friends who owned them. One was a pretty yawl, well kept up. The other was a sloop not so well kept up. The yawl had a Westerbeke engine and the sloop had a Volvo - not so good.