A Lurker no more...

May 20, 2016
Catalina 36 MK1 94 Everett, WA
I'm going to try and have "T" shirts made up for participants - I'll post design in a new thread once destinations are more set.

Aug 1, 2011
Catalina 270 255 Wabamun. Welcome to the marina
Threads don’t get hijacked on SBO. :).
Ok John, I’ll be #1.

Nov 12, 2018
Beneteau 343 Schooner Cove, BC
I'm a newbee to this site but recognize a few contributors from my days as a Catalina 28 owner. Hello Les from Mahalo...we were next to each other at the Catalina Rendevous on Thetis this year. Have sold the Catalina and crossed to the Beneteau side. Hoping this site will provide me with some of the questions I have about the new boat. Happy New Year to all.

Aug 1, 2011
Catalina 270 255 Wabamun. Welcome to the marina
Welcome!
Always a pleasure to have more folk from this side of the map. :)

Jan 12, 2016
Hunter 410 Ladysmith, BC
I'm a newbee to this site but recognize a few contributors from my days as a Catalina 28 owner. Hello Les from Mahalo...we were next to each other at the Catalina Rendevous on Thetis this year. Have sold the Catalina and crossed to the Beneteau side. Hoping this site will provide me with some of the questions I have about the new boat. Happy New Year to all.
Welcome from Ladysmith Nanoose Sailor! Hope you survived the big blow last week without issue.

Nov 12, 2018
Beneteau 343 Schooner Cove, BC
Thanks for the welcome. We survived but only because I kept the freezer running from my little Honda generator. No power for 38 hours. Trust you survived as well. Happy New Year.