2013+ MH-40 Discussion

Apr 8, 2011
Hunter 40 Deale, MD
Sorry to hijack this thread, but do any of you know a Marlow 31 owner? We’re very close to closing on a beautiful, like-new, 2018 31’ and I haven’t had any success finding other M-31 owners to get information/advice from. After reading this thread, I'm wondering to what extent some of the same issues might pertain to the 31s. It has a 3YM30AE with the SD25 saildrive. I have checked the fixed port windows for leaks, crazing/cracks around the winches--no evidence of any problems there. The saildrive checked out OK with the surveyor.

If anyone knows an M-31 owner, could you give them my contact information? I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Matt
Sorry Mike, no help here. I saw you also posted already to the main group - good call. Good luck.

Tom

May 15, 2015
Marlow-Hunter 31 Everett, WA
Thanks for the reply. The M-H 31 seems to be a very rare boat indeed, especially out here on the west coast.

Matt

Apr 8, 2011
Hunter 40 Deale, MD
Thanks for the reply. The M-H 31 seems to be a very rare boat indeed, especially out here on the west coast.

Matt
Agreed. You probably already checked but there's no owner postings in the Resources part of the website for MH31. Looks like a nice boat from the MH website. Let us know what you do!