1982 sabre 30 air conditioning

Jan 12, 2024
sabre sabre 30 jersey city
bilge gymnastics are the best.... seriously though , i havent seen the lazarette in the boat yet. the owner had it locked. dont know if there is an option. but that galley cabinet looks like a good possibility with the dimensions of the compressor. i can sound insulate it

Jun 21, 2004
Beneteau 343 Slidell, LA
[QUOTE="dlochner, post: 1807893, member: 123499
There are knowledgeable folks here on SBO, however the people really know Sabre boats are on the Sabre list. Ask the question there.
[/QUOTE]
Definitely agree with @dlochner, check with the Sabre folks. Surely, someone with a Sabre 30 has installed an air conditioning system on their boat. I could tell you how my split system is configured; however, that would be meaningless for your application.

PLEASE tell me that isn't a propane bottle installed in that locker.

Jan 11, 2014
Sabre 362 113 Fair Haven, NY
[QUOTE="dlochner, post: 1807893, member: 123499
There are knowledgeable folks here on SBO, however the people really know Sabre boats are on the Sabre list. Ask the question there.
Definitely agree with @dlochner, check with the Sabre folks. Surely, someone with a Sabre 30 has installed an air conditioning system on their boat. I could tell you how my split system is configured; however, that would be meaningless for your application.

PLEASE tell me that isn't a propane bottle installed in that locker.
[/QUOTE]

That's a CNG bottle. Sabre was a big proponent of CNG. That decision has been the bane of Sabre owners ever since CNG went out of favor.