• Mobile App For Android Now Online!

Download it here. The app is searchable in the Google Play Store under Sailboat Owners.

Sorry iPhone/iPad users, we are still waiting on Apple. :(

Click the X in the upper right corner to make this go away

1974 cal 2 27 all paperwork. Owners manuals, engine manuals

Feb 2, 2015
Cal 2 27 Dayton tn
I just purchased a 1974 Cal 2 27. I am gutting the interior and refitting the boat. It seems the only thing that is undamaged inside was the original paperwork. I have all paperwork if anyone needs a copy. Anything from original owners manual, sales brochure to rigging spec sheets, volvo penta 2 cal gas manual. Transmission breakdown. Too much to list. Will make a digital scan on request.

Sep 7, 2015
Cal 2-27 Chesapeake Bay
Buying a 76 Cal 2-27. Has A4 but maybe most would be the same. Please send me a copy.

Sep 14, 2015
Cal 2-27 Lake Conroe
Re: 1974 cal 2 27 all paperwork. Owners manuals, engine manu

I, too, just purchased a Cal 2-27, and I'd love to have a full copy of everything you have... as my rigging is a mess! Thanks, Tom

Mar 30, 2013
Allied Seawind MK II 32' Oologah Lake, Oklahoma
Re: 1974 cal 2 27 all paperwork. Owners manuals, engine manu

Love my '76 Cal 2-27. I've had her in the water for almost a year and half now and have sorted out most of the gremlins :). I'm no expert but if I can answer a question based on my limited experience with this boat I'd be happy to.

Sep 7, 2015
Cal 2-27 Chesapeake Bay
I just got my information that the PO had and includes owners manual. Nothing to detailed but does have rigging info. I will scan it this weekend.

Mar 20, 2012
Cal 34-III, MacGregor 25 Salem, Oregon
for cal specific information, see this link...

it is ONLY Cal, and has more information collected about Cal boats than any other site anywhere, but is still greatly lacking in some areas.
it is NOT a chat room or forum, but just a collection of manuals and information that have been uploaded for use by anyone who has the need or desire.

if what you have is not available on that site, the guy that maintains it will be glad to help you upload it so it is available for all Cal enthusiasts..

Sep 14, 2015
Cal 2-27 Lake Conroe
Thanks for mentioning that; unfortunately, the only Cal 27 shown is the MkIII, not the 2-27. It was one of the first sites I came across, but the two boats are very different, and now that I've been helped by a rigger, I'm glad I didn't attempt to use the MkIII info, as it is also completely different.

Aug 27, 2019
Cal 2-27 Narnia Anchored and Loving it
Hello! Would you mind sending me a copy of your paper work? It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.