Replacing Hull Stripe

Sep 12, 2015
2002 Hunter 356 Oakville
Hi Jerry, I sure that would work just fine, I used the one by 3M that you can find at most local auto parts stores.

Dec 28, 2016
Hunter 34 MiddleR
I re-taped my H34 with two-tone (blue/gray) tape of the same width, that I found at my West Marine store. Some of the old tape had deteriorated, which I removed. The rest, of the old tape, I left on and just applied the new tape right over it, and it was a relatively easy job. That was five years ago, and the new tape is still firmly adhered, and looking great !

Jan 19, 2010
Catalina 34 Casco Bay
You've received some great removing the stripe advice.. After the stripe is gone pay close attention to the left behind adhesive.. Goo Gone works well.. I've got a gallon can of adhesive remover that works great to remove all the sticky stuff left behind after removing CG Aux inspection sticker, mooring sticker etc. I got the gallon at a flooring installer supply store...

Nov 2, 2020
Beneteau 361 421 Milwaukee
eraser wheel / whizzy wheel. Keep the RPMs low, don't let it get hot. I just removed all my graphics and lettering - it was a breeze. This is one of the best tools for the job that I have ever owned. I purchased the Whizzy Wheel from Amazon and was happy with it.