Its funny Friday!

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Thanks Ron... I always say a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Hey... wait... that can work both ways if your talking GREEN deals...

Waste is a terrible thing to mind.

well maybe it looses something in translation.:laugh:

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
A terrible mind is a thing to waste?
A wasted mind is a terrible thing?
Mind games are terrible ... ?

-Will (Dragonfly)

dLj

Mar 23, 2017
Belliure 41 Sailing back to the Chesapeake
That is too funny!

On the list, only the last one does not apply. But I come from a family that takes phone calls at all hours. My brother was at a New Years Eve party a few years ago and around 3 am somehow made a bet if he called our mother, she would still be up. She was in her 80's. Sure enough he called, she picked up in the first ring and had still not gone to bed!

dj

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
A terrible mind is a thing to waste?
A wasted mind is a terrible thing?
Mind games are terrible ... ?

-Will (Dragonfly)
Dan Quayle gave us so much ...
Actually my wife danced with him as a teen at an Indiana camp wayyyy back. She thinks he was a nice guy. She didn't remember him until her girlfriend called when he was choosen for VP and said "Do you know who that is?"

dLj

Mar 23, 2017
“I asked my wife the other night if I was the only one she has ever had sex with, she replied "oh yes, all the others were nines and tens"
That is very funny!

Reminds me of a Rodney Dangerfield's joke:

My girlfriend called me up and told me to come on over, there's no one home.
I went over, there was no one home!

dj

dLj

Mar 23, 2017
Interesting how the photo is of a New York State police car... I've often found they are particularly poor sportsmen...Years back I used to make them have to find me to stop me... They didn't always win... Funny how things change as one gets older...

dj

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
The cop said to me, "I can't believe you tried to pass a police car. "

I said, "Hey, if your going slow, I'm going to pass you." On the inside.
On the outside, I said, "I didn't realize you were a cop until I got past you.":redface:

-Will (Dragonfly)

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
There was this one time I got pulled over (I was a young punk) and I'm thinking ... damn! He is going to want to see my license and registration. My wallet was under the seat of my truck so I opened my driver door, stepped out and reached under the seat to get my wallet. When I stood up and looked at the cop, his pistol was drawn, aimed at my chest and he said "That better be your wallet"....:yikes: :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

Lesson learned! Always try to see the world from the other person's vantage point.

19thol

May 2, 2014
Hunter 30 St.Petersburg, Fl
My friend who lives upstate Pennsylvania, was following a car that was going really slow with two wheels on the shoulder. Although there was double yellow lines, he "went around" the slower car. A cop saw this and pulled him over. The cop said he was stopping him for passing on the double yellow, my friend protested and said he "went around" the slow car, when the cop started laughing he realized he was being a knucklehead. No ticket was given.