Time to Vote for Photo Contest Winners

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
The photos are posted, the servers are warmed up, and the time is now to vote for your favorite Photo Contest entries.

The winner is 100% based on your votes and the photographer who snapped the most popular pic walks away with a $100 gift certificate to the SBO store. Not to mention a year of bragging rights and a place in internet history memorialized until cockroaches finally take over the planet. But I digress.

Heres what to do:

1. Scroll through the entries. Pick your top three photos. As you do, jot down the post number found at the bottom of each post toward the right side

2. Then, go to the voting screen and enter the three numbers. Thats all there is to it.

The winner will be announced next Monday. At stake is a $100 gift certificate for the SBO store.

Good luck to all the intrepid photographers!

Apr 8, 2011
Hunter 40 Deale, MD
So this post from Dec 2019 is the link from the Jan 2020 e-mail with a "Vote for Photos" link in it. The numbers, I believe, have changed to the upper right of the posts, and the link in #2 above goes to the 2018 voting list. I'm guessing things are being worked out, but wanted to point it out to the admin here. Upshot is no one can vote with the links available - unless I'm missing something.

Mikem

Dec 20, 2009
Hunter 466 Bremerton
So this post from Dec 2019 is the link from the Jan 2020 e-mail with a "Vote for Photos" link in it. The numbers, I believe, have changed to the upper right of the posts, and the link in #2 above goes to the 2018 voting list. I'm guessing things are being worked out, but wanted to point it out to the admin here. Upshot is no one can vote with the links available - unless I'm missing something.
Concur.

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
The posting is a rehash from a previous contest, last years by the look of it. As pointed out, the post number is in the upper right had corner like this post is #7. So just use those number to vote.

Enjoy!

Mikem

Dec 20, 2009
Hunter 466 Bremerton
The posting is a rehash from a previous contest, last years by the look of it. As pointed out, the post number is in the upper right had corner like this post is #7. So just use those number to vote.

Enjoy!
I did vote using that link and was informed I had already voted. Hmmm.

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
There was indeed a technical glitch and has been resolved. Please try again. Apologies.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
It worked.... Yea... I got the "I Voted Pin" to prove is...