Beer Tap - Draft Beer On Board

Jun 29, 2010
Beneteau First 235 Lake Minnetonka, MN
I was born in Germany and it was consumed warm. Must be the Deutsche millennials...
Didn't mean to get your dander up, cripes, it's just beer. When I was there and drank beer, it seemed cold to me and not room temp.

Though, maybe you kept your rooms colder than other people....

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
Didn't mean to get your dander up, cripes, it's just beer. When I was there and drank beer, it seemed cold to me and not room temp.

Though, maybe you kept your rooms colder than other people....
No offense taken.

May 12, 2004
Hunter Cherubini 30 New Port Richey
Sometimes a must with American beer!
Sad, but true. At my local watering hole my go-to beer is Yuengling on tap. They serve it very cold and in a frosted glass. When I get a refill I ask that they pour it in my now defrosted glass. No one can understand that. Go figure.

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
When I was a senior in college home brewing beer for personal use was legalized. That was 1978 or maybe 1977 since I'm rarely the first to learn of something new. We made some pretty awful beers back then. Look how far we've come.

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
...After seven years on this forum It is about time
Maybe chemistry professors don’t need to understand math. Ask a math professor how long you’ve been on this forum.

Aug 22, 2017
Hunter 26.5 West Palm Beach
A guy I used to work with cut a hole in the top of a small refrigerator, plumbed a line up to the kitchen & had hot, cold & bud running at the sink.

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
Maybe chemistry professors don’t need to understand math. Ask a math professor how long you’ve been on this forum.
Damn!

That is my first one.... Just today, I proudly told my office assistant that I have yet to sign 2017 on a form. Ah well... I can try again next year.

Aug 3, 2012
Performance Cruising Telstar 28 302 Watkins Glen
You want;
1. Soda canisters: 5 gal. Stainless
2. 5 lb fire extinguisher bottle
3. Single or double valve regulator (double is for two kegs)
4. Jockey box for 1 or 2 kegs.

I can give you detailed instructions on building the jockey box.
It will cool warm, kegged beer to ice cold as fast as you can dispense it.

Frankly, a beer cooler and canned beer is WAY less trouble.

I brewed great beer, had kegs, CO2 bottle with double regulator, and a great, double tap jockey box. But that was before the proliferation of great micro-brew which is now called craft brew. Hogtown Brewers was a brew store and club in the 80’s!!! Ok, I did NOT join the nude brewers...

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
Damn!

That is my first one.... Just today, I proudly told my office assistant that I have yet to sign 2017 on a form. Ah well... I can try again next year.
Rob, you’re living proof that there are three kinds of people in the world. Those who understand math and those who don’t.

Aug 3, 2012
Performance Cruising Telstar 28 302 Watkins Glen
Kermit, to qualify for a math disability,
you will need to fill out form ID-10-T at your local Social Sevices office!

Oct 10, 2011
Tartan 34C Toms River, New Jersey
Finally a topic that I can relate to since coming over to the sailing side of boating.CHEERS:cool: